Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022 notification on 11/04/2022. Applications are invited to fill 14 vacancies for the posts of Medical Consultant (MC) on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Mumbai. So interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application form to the given address from 11/04/2022 to 25/04/2022. Aspirants can view the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria like (selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates) in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Consultant (MC)
Post Date: 11/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 14
Important Date for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
Applications will be accepted only offline. Candidates can check the Registration Dates and in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the Medical Consultant post. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/04/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
Reserve Bank of India has announced 14 Medical consultant vacancies. Candidates can check the category wise vacancy details in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates can check the monthly salary details below
- 1000/-per hour for the entire period of the contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration paid, a sum of 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expenses.
1. Bank’s Medical Consultant:
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree of any recognised university in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for this post.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- Applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 40 Kms from the Bank’s dispensaries.
The selection will be based on the following
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
Candidates can follow the given steps and apply for the above posts.
- Visit the official website: www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates can download the application from the official website or
- Download the application using the direct link mentioned below.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- The application should be submitted in an envelope (sealed cover) superscribed as “Application for the post of Medical Consultant on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration”.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address on or before 25/04/2022.
Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.