Railway Recruitment Board will soon release the 2021 notification. RRB has released the RRB ALP Notification 2018. Notification is out for 64,371 vacancies to recruit for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 03/02/2018 to 05/03/2018. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: RRB ALP & Technician
Post Date: 03/02/2018
No of Vacancies: 64,371
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RRB ALP Notification 2021:
|Date of Notice Publication in RRB Websites||To be Notified|
|Opening of online registration of Applications||To be Notified|
|Closing of online registration of Application||To be Notified|
|Closing of offline payment||To be Notified|
|Closing of online payment||To be Notified|
|RRB ALP Exam Date (Computer Based Test)||To be Notified|
Vacancy details of RRB ALP Recruitment 2018:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot||27,795|
- RRB ALP Pay Scale: 19,900
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||RRB ALP and Technician||18||28|
|PWD – General||10 Years|
|PWD – OBC||13 Years|
|PWD – SC||15 Years|
|PWD – ST||15 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trades.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2nd Stage CBT
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (ALP)
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Women / PWD / Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward||250/-|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
How to Apply for RRB ALP Notification:
- Candidates may apply online by clicking on the official website indianrailways.gov.in.
- Candidates should register using a valid email id or mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Print Application form for future reference.