SBI PO Admit Card 2020: State Bank of India conducts various exams like SBI Clerk, PO and SO. The admit card for the exams will be released 10 days prior to the date of exam. So candidates who apply for SBI PO exam can download the admit card here. The admit card for prelims and mains exam will be issued separately. We post SBI Probationary Officer Admit Cards promptly when the State Bank of India releases it.
SBI PO Admit Card Download:
The Recruitment notification for the post of PO 2020-21 will be announced soon. The prelims exam for Probationary officer is expected to be scheduled on the month of July and the admit card will be released one week before the exam. Eventually Admit Card for Mains Exam will be issued to candidates who clear the Preliminary Round of SBI PO Exam 2020-21. So the Registered Candidate can Download the Admit Card from the Official Website with their User ID and Password.
(SBI PO 2020-21 Admit card direct download link will be available soon as the SBI board releases)
Important Dates of SBI PO Hall Ticket 2020:
|Name of Exam||SBI PO|
|Prelims Exam Date||Not yet released|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card Download Date||Not yet released|
|Mains Exam Date||Not yet released|
|Main Exam Admit Card Download||Not yet released|
How to Download the SBI PO Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the SBI PO Hall Ticket 2020. So Candidates can refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI @www.sbi.co.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click on careers and select the latest announcements.
STEP 3: Click on the link SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card.
STEP 4: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 5: Download the admit card and take print out.
Important Instructions on SBI PO Admit Card:
- The SBI PO exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates require to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The Prelims exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam.
- Candidates require to take the admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.