SBI PO Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Interview Admit Card on 02/02/2022. Candidates qualified in the SBI Probationary Officer 2021-22 Mains Exam can download the Interview Admit Card using the download link. The Probationary Officer Interview will be conducted on 2nd/3rd week of February 2022. Candidates are advised to read the step by step instructions given below and download the admit card. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the SBI recruitment process.
SBI PO Admit Card Download:
Candidates who are shortlisted for the Probationary Officer Interview can download the SBI Probationary Officer Interview Admit Card from the official website with their User ID and Password or by using the direct download link given below. Admit Card for Interview will be issued only to candidates who clear the Mains Round in SBI PO Exam 2021-22.
The Interview Admit Card download link will be active from 02/02/2022 – 16/02/2022.
Important Dates of SBI PO Hall Ticket 2021:
|Name of Exam||SBI PO|
|Prelims Exam Date||20/11/2021 to 27/11/2021|
|Prelims Admit Card Date||08/11/2021 (Released)|
|Mains Exam Date||02/01/2022|
|Main Exam Admit Card Download||16/12/2021 (Released)|
|Interview Admit Card||02/02/2022 (Released)|
|Interview Date||2nd / 3rd week of February 2022|
How to Download the SBI PO Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the SBI PO Hall Ticket 2020. So candidates can refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI @www.sbi.co.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click -> Careers and select the latest announcements.
STEP 3: Click on the link SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card.
STEP 4: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 5: Download the admit card and take a printout.
Important Instructions on SBI PO Admit Card:
- The SBI PO exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates require to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The Prelims exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam or Interview.
- Candidates require to take the Admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.