Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 notification on 26/04/2023. Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam Notification is out to fill 322 Vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 26/04/2022 to 16/05/2023. Aspirants can view the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria (i.e. selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates) in the below content. Aspirants can also check UPSC CAPF Syllabus here.
Name of the Post: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants)
Post Date: 26/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 322
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023:
The online application date and time are given in the table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications must be submitted in online mode only. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can also check the UPSC CAPF 2023 exam date.
|Start Date of Online Application||26/04/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/05/2023 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||16/05/2023 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment by Cash||15/05/2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Written Exam Date||06/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023:
The UPSC CAPF (Acs) competitive examination is conducted annually by the Union Public Service Commission to recruit candidates for Central Armed Police Forces. The vacancy details for the UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2023 Exam are given below. Stay updated on this page to check the latest vacancy updates. Find vacancy updates in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Course||No. of Posts|
|1||Border Security Force (BSF)||86|
|2||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||55|
|3||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||91|
|4||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||60|
|5||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||30|
The Pay Scale and other allowances will be applicable as per UPSC rules.
Age limit (as on 01/08/2023):
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/08/2023. The age limit for the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1998 and not later than 1st August, 2003.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit|
Maximum Age Limit
|1||20 Years||25 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per UPSC rules. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for different categories, check age relaxation in the below table.
|1||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Civilian Central Government Servants||5 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelors’s Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Exam (Paper I, Paper II)
- PST/PET & MST
- Final Selection / Merit
Candidates can pay the application fee either online or offline. The online fee must be paid on or before 16/05/2023 and the offline fee must be paid on or before 15/05/2023.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women||Nil|
Candidates should pay the fee by using Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI. OR “Pay by Cash” mode by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in
- Click Exam Notifications -> Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2023 -> Apply Online.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Existing users can directly log in using the register no & password.
- Fill in the online application with all relevant and correct details.
- Online applications can be filled up till 16th May 2023 till 6:00 PM.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI.
- After submitting the Online Application, take out a printout of the finally submitted application.