Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 notification on 15/04/2021. Notification is out for 159 vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15/04/2021 to 05/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants)
Post Date: 15/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 159
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/04/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/05/2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Withdraw Online Applications||12/05/2021 to 18/05/2021|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||05/05/2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment by Cash||04/05/2021 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Course||No. of Posts|
|1||Border Security Force (BSF)||35|
|2||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||36|
|3||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||67|
|4||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||20|
|5||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||01|
- Candidates will be paid as per UPSC rules.
Age limit (as on 01/08/2021):
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit|
Maximum Age Limit
|1||20 Years||25 years|
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/08/1996 and not later than 01/08/2001.
|1||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Civilian Central Government Servants||5 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelors’s Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam (Paper I)
- Written Exam (Paper II)
- PST/PET & MST
- Final Selection / Merit
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women||Nil|
- Candidates should pay the fee by using Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI. OR “Pay by Cash” mode.
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Existing users can directly login and apply using the register no & password.
- Fill the online application with all relevant and correct details.
- Online applications can be filled up till 05th May 2021 till 6:00 PM.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.