SBI PO Notification 2020: State Bank of India has released the SBI PO 2020 Notification on 13/11/2020. Notification is out for 2000 Vacancies to fill the Probationary officers posts on regular basis across India. This remains the most awaited notification each year for the candidates and a great opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to work in the banking and financial sector. Candidates can apply online from 14/11/2020 to 04/12/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Post Date: 13/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 2000
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SBI PO Notification 2020:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||14/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||04/12/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||04/12/2020|
|Download of call letters for Online Prelims Exam||3rd week of Dec 2020|
|Online Prelims Exam||31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021|
|Declaration of Prelims Exam Result||3rd week of January 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main exam||3rd week of January 2021|
|Main Exam||29th January 2021|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||3rd / 4th week of February 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview||3rd / 4th week of February 2021|
|Date of Interview||February / March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
Vacancy details of SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
State Bank of India Releases large number of vacancies every year.
|Name of the Category||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Gen||Total|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/04/2020 to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|1||21 years||30 years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (General / EWS)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC / ST)||15 years|
- Candidate should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
The Selection for SBI PO will be of three stages. Candidates will be qualified for the next level only when they clear the initial level.
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- GD & Interview
- The test will be of bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- All questions will be of objective type with five options.
- For each wrong answer there will be 0.25 marks detected from total marks.
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks.
- There will be sectional as well as overall cut off.
Aspirants can take a look at SBI PO Cut-Off 2020: Expected, Previous Year Cut-Off Marks.
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||Nil|
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs.750/-|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates may apply online once the registration is started by clicking on the link www.sbi.co.in
- Before applying the candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and hand written declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Link for SBI PO Notification 2020:
SBI PO Vacancy – Year Wise Comparison:
Candidates can check the previous year category wise vacancies of 2019, 2018 and 2017 and total vacancies of 2016, 2015, 2014 in the below table.
Vacancy Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2019:
- Total vacancy of SBI PO released in the year 2019 – 2000. Aspirants can check the Category wise vacancies of 2019 here.
No. of Vacancies
Vacancy Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2018:
- Total vacancy of SBI PO released in the year 2018 – 2000. Aspirants can check the Category wise vacancies of 2018 here.
No. of Vacancies
Vacancy Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2017:
- Total vacancy of SBI PO released in the year 2017 – 2313. Aspirants can check the Category wise vacancies of 2017 here.
No. of Vacancies