SBI PO Notification 2020: State Bank of India conducts the SBI PO exam every year to fill the Probationary officers posts on regular basis across India and announces more than 2000 vacancies every year for the PO posts. This remains the most awaited notification each year for the candidates and a great opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to work in the banking and financial sector. The Exam will be conducted in three stages i.e prelims, mains and Interview. Candidates can go through this article for the detailed information about the SBI PO Recruitment process.
Candidates can refer the Cut Off, Syllabus and exam pattern for SBI 2020 in the below mentioned link.
SBI PO 2020 Overview:
Candidates can refer this article to know the SBI PO educational qualification, age limit, application fees, applying method, Nationality / Citizenship, Selection Process. Aspirants should fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the post.
Important Dates for SBI PO Notification 2020:
SBI PO 2020 recruitment notification is expected to be released on June 2020. The tentative dates are not yet notified. Candidates can check jobs cloud for the current updates on SBI PO recruitment and can also visit the official website for upcoming notifications regarding SBI recruitment www.sbi.co.in.
Vacancy details of SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
State Bank of India Releases large number of vacancies every year. Comparing the vacancies of previous years since 2014 it is noted that there is gradual increase in the vacancies. So this year the count is expected to be around 2200 and candidates can hope for a increase in the vacancy of Probationary officers post. The Vacancies for the year 2020-21 will be released along with the SBI recruitment notification soon.
SBI PO Vacancy – Year Wise Comparison:
Candidates can check the previous year category wise vacancies of 2019, 2018 and 2017 and total vacancies of 2016, 2015, 2014 in the below table.
Vacancy Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2019:
- Total vacancy of SBI PO released in the year 2019 – 2000. Aspirants can check the Category wise vacancies of 2019 here.
No. of Vacancies
Vacancy Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2018:
- Total vacancy of SBI PO released in the year 2018 – 2000. Aspirants can check the Category wise vacancies of 2018 here.
No. of Vacancies
Vacancy Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2017:
- Total vacancy of SBI PO released in the year 2017 – 2313. Aspirants can check the Category wise vacancies of 2017 here.
No. of Vacancies
Candidates should have the following age limit to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|1||21 years||30 years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
- Candidate should have completed a graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university.
The Selection for SBI PO will be of three stages. Candidates will be qualified for the next level only when they clear the initial level.
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- GD & Interview
- The test will be of bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- All questions will be of objective type with five options.
- For each wrong answer there will be 0.25 marks detected from total marks.
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks.
- There will be sectional as well as overall cut off.
Aspirants can take a look at SBI PO Cut-Off 2020: Expected, Previous Year Cut-Off Marks.
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||Rs.125/-|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates may apply online once the registration is started by clicking on the link www.sbi.co.in
- Before applying the candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and hand written declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Link for SBI PO Notification 2020:
|For Official Website||Click here|