SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022 Released: State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Mains 2022 Admit Card on 02/01/2023. So candidates who cleared the SBI Clerk 2022 Prelims Exam can download the Mains Admit Card. The Admit Card link will be active till 15/01/2023. Candidates are advised to read the step by step process given below and download the Mains exam admit card. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the SBI Admit Cards.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card Download:
The State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Exam 2022 notification on 06/09/2022. The Mains Admit card is released now. Candidates can download the Mains Admit Card from the Official Website with their User ID and Password before 15/01/2023. Direct link to download the Mains admit card is given below.
Important Dates of SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2022:
|Name of Exam||SBI Clerk 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||12th, 19th, 20th November 2022|
|Prelims Admit Card Download Date||30/10/2022|
|Closure of Prelims Call letter Download||25/11/2022|
|Mains Exam Date||15/01/2023|
|Main Exam Admit Card Date||02/01/2023 (Released)|
|Closure of Mains Call letter Download||15/01/2023|
How to Download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022:
Here we have provided the instructions on how to download the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2022. So Candidates can refer to the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click on Careers and select the Latest Announcements.
STEP 3: Click on the link “SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card”.
STEP 4: Enter the Login credentials such as the Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 5: Download the admit card and take a printout.
Important Instructions on SBI Clerk Admit Card:
- The SBI Clerk exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID and Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk and responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The Preliminary exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam.
- Candidates need to take the admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.