SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Released: State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Admit Card for Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad (Maharashtra) and Nashik Centers on 17/08/2021. So candidates who applied for the SBI Clerk exam can download the Prelims admit card on or before 29/08/2021. Candidates are advised to read the step by step process given below and download the admit card. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the SBI recruitment process.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card Download:
The State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Exam 2021 notification on 26/04/2021. The Admit card is released now for Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad (Maharashtra) and Nashik Centers. Candidates can download the Prelims Admit Card from the Official Website with their User ID and Password.
Download SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Hall Ticket for Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad and Nashik Centers
Important Dates of SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2021:
|Name of Exam||SBI Clerk|
|Prelims Exam Date||10/07/2021 to 13/07/2021|
|Prelims Admit Card Download Date||29/06/2021 (Released)|
|Closure of Prelims Call letter Download||13/07/2021|
|Prelims Call letter for Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad (Maharashtra) and Nashik Centers||17/08/2021 (Released)|
|Closure of Prelims Call letter for Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad (Maharashtra) and Nashik Centers||29/08/2021|
|Mains Exam Date||Will Be Notified|
|Main Exam Admit Card Download date||Will Be Notified|
How to Download the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2021. So Candidates can refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI @www.sbi.co.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click on Careers and select the Latest Announcements.
STEP 3: Click on the link “SBI Clerk Admit Card”.
STEP 4: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 5: Download the admit card and take print out.
Important Instructions on SBI Clerk Admit Card:
- The SBI Clerk exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID and Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk and responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The Preliminary exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam.
- Candidates need to take the admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.