Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC NDA 2021 Notification on 30/12/2020. Notification is out for 400 Vacancies in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. An Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 147th Course, and for the 109th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02/01/2021. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/12/2020 to 19/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, exam pattern and important dates below.
Name of the Post: UPSC NDA (I) Exam
Post Date: 30/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 400
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC NDA 2021 Exam:
|Start Date to Apply Online||30/12/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19/01/2021 till 6:00 PM|
|Applications can be withdrawn from||27/01/2021 to 02/02/2021 till 6:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA 2021 Notification:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||National Defence Academy||370|
|2||Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02/07/2002 and not later than 01/07/2005 are eligible.
Educational Qualification for UPSC NDA 2021 Exam:
1. Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
- Candidates should be 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
2. Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- Candidates should be 12th class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Selection Process of UPSC NDA 2021 Exam:
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- SSB Test / Interview
Pattern for the Written Examination:
|S. No||Name of the Test||Marks||Duration|
|1||Mathematics||300 Marks||02 hours 30 minutes|
|2||General Ability Test||600 Marks||02 hours 30 minutes|
|1||UR / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs||Nil|
Note: Fee can be paid by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using the net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa / MasterCard / Rupay Credit / Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA (1) Exam 2020:
- Apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Candidates should complete two stages of registration Part I & Part II.
- Candidate should upload the required documents i.e. Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- The Online Applications should be filed on or before 19/01/2020.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.