Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC ESE Notification 2021. Notification is out for 215 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/04/2021 to 27/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates below. This will be a great opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to work in the Government sector.
Name of the Post: Engineering Sevice Exam
Post Date: 07/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 215
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC ESE Notification 2021:
|UPSC ESE 2021 Notification Release Date||07/04/2021|
|Start Date to Apply Online||07/04/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/04/2021|
|Exam Date (Prelims)||18/07/2021|
|UPSC ESE 2021 Prelims Results||September 2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC ESE Notification 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Exam||
Number of Posts
|1||Engineering Sevice Exam||215|
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||
Maximum Age Limit
|1||21 Years||30 years|
Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January 2000.
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Candidate domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir – 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Person with Benchmark Disability – 10 Years
- Candidates should have completed a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of Institution of Engineers, India. OR
- Obtained a Degree / Diploma in Engineering from a foreign University / College / Institution which is recognized by the Government. OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, India. OR
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III / Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India. OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959.
The selection will be based on
- Personality Test
Candidates pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC ESE Notification 2021:
- Candidates apply online by visiting the UPSC website of www.upsconline.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled up to 27/04/2021.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Candidates should upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Documents: photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.