National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the NABARD Grade A Notification 2023 on 02/09/2023. Notification is out for 150 Assistant Manager Grade-A Vacancies in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Interested and eligible candidates can go through the NABARD Grade A eligibility criteria and apply online from 02/09/2023 to 23/09/2023. Candidates who are Indian Nationals can view the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates on this page. The online application link and eligibility details are given in the below content. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest Bank Jobs 2023.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Grade-A)
Post Date: 02/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 150
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can check the online registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment Assistant Manager posts as on the date of eligibility. Intimation/call letter will be sent by email / will be uploaded on the official website. NABARD Grade A 2023 exam date is also given below.
|Start Date of Online Application||02/09/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/09/2023|
|Date of the Exam||16/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released 150 vacancies for the NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment 2023. The NABARD Grade A post wise vacancy distribution is given below in detail.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager (Rural Development Banking Service)||150|
|2||Computer/ Information Technology||16||6||1||14||3||40|
|11||Mass Communication / Media Specialist||1||–||–||–||–||1|
NABARD Grade A Salary:
Candidates selected for the NABARD Assistant Manager Posts will be posted on the below pay scale. Check the salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (Basic Pay)|
|1||Assistant Manager (Rural Development Banking Service)||44500|
Age limit (as on 01/09/2023):
The age limit for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023 is given below. Candidates who apply for the NABARD Assistant Manager post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Manager (Rural Development Banking Service)||21 to 30 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per the Government of India Guidelines. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||PWBD||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
1. Assistant Manager (Rural Development Banking Service)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 60% marks (SC / ST / PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC / ST / PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate or
- Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC .OR
- Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with with Associate membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline OR Post graduate degree in Engineering.
- BE/B.Tech / BSC or ME/M.Tech / MSc in relevant discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Processing / Food Technology with 60% marks (SC/PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate OR Post graduate degree in Food Processing / Food Technology with 55% marks (SC/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Forestry from a recognized University / Institution with 60% marks (SC / PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate OR Post graduate degree in Forestry with 55% marks (SC / PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC / PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate OR Post Graduate degree in Statistics with a minimum of 55% marks (SC / PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate.
Mass Communication/Media Specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Post Graduate degree in Mass Media / Communication / Journalism / Advertising & Public Relations. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Post graduate diploma in Mass Media / Communication / Journalism / Advertising & Public Relations.
- BBA (Finance/Banking) / BMS (Finance / Banking) with 60% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 55%) OR Two years full time P.G. Diploma in Management (Finance) / Full time MBA (Finance) degree with 55% (SC / ST / PWBD applicants – 50%) from Institutions / Universities recognized by GoI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Candidates will be required to submit a certificate from Institution/University regarding specialization in finance OR Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis with 60% marks (SC / ST / PWBD applicants – 55%) OR Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution with Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The Membership of ICAI must have been obtained on or before 01-07-2021 OR CFA.
Computer and Information Technology:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Applications / Information Technology with 60% marks (SC / PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate OR a post graduate degree in Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Applications / Information Technology with 55% marks (SC / PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university.
The Selection for NABAR Grade A 2023 Recruitment will involve the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Application Fee payments have to be made online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
NABARD Assistant Manager (RDBS):
Mode of Payment: Online
|2||SC / ST / PWD||150/-|
NABARD Grade A 2023: Apply Online
How to Apply for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can check the simple steps given below and apply online for the NABARD Grade-A 2023 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NABARD official website www.nabard.org.
- On the home page click > Career Notices > Click here to continue > Apply Online.
- The registration link will open on 02nd September 2023.
- Register using their active email ID and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.