RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021: Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Grade B Interview Admit Card on 14/07/2021. So candidates who qualified in the Grade B Phase-II exam can download the Interview admit card here using the download link given below. The admit card for prelims, mains and Interview will be issued separately. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the RBI recruitment.
RBI Grade B Admit Card Download:
Grade B Interview admit card is now released. Admit Card for Interview will be issued to candidates who clear the Mains round of Grade B exam. So the qualified candidates can download the Admit Card from the registered email ID. The interview call letters (with New Roll Numbers) indicating date, time and venue of the interview will be sent to shortlisted candidates in Phases on their registered email IDs.
Important Dates of RBI Grade B Hall Ticket 2021:
The interview for Officers in Grade B – DR (General) 2021 is scheduled from August 2, 2021 and for Officers in Grade B- DR -DEPR / DSIM 2021 from August 30, 2021. Interviews for all the posts will be held through Video Conference mode.
|Name of Exam||RBI Grade B Officer (General/DEPR/DSIM)|
|Prelims Exam Date||06/03/2021|
|Prelims Admit Card Date||26/02/2021 (Released)|
|Phase-II Mains Exam (DEPR/DSIM)||31/03/2021|
|Phase-II Mains Exam (General)||01/04/2021|
|Phase-II Admit Card||20/03/2021 (Released)|
|Interview Admit Card||14/07/2021 (Released)|
How to Download the RRB Grade B Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021. So candidates can refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of RBI @www.rbi.org.in
STEP 2: On the home page Oppertunities @RBI-> Current Vacancies-> Call Letter or Aspirants can also use the direct download link mentioned above.
STEP 3: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 4: Download the admit card and take print out.
All the details regarding the exam venue, time and other instructions will be provided in the admit card.
Important Instructions on RRB Grade B Hall Ticket:
- The RBI Grade B exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The Preliminary exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam.
- Candidates require to take the Admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.
|RBI Admit Cards
|For Official Website||Click here|
|Grade B Syllabus||Click here|