RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022: Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Grade B (DR) – DEPR/DISM Phase-II Admit Card on 22/07/2022. So candidates who qualified in the Grade B exam can download the Phase-II (DEPR/DISM) admit card here using the download link given below. The admit card for Prelims, Mains and Interview will be issued separately. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the RBI Admit Cards or recruitment.
RBI Grade B Admit Card Download:
RBI Grade B – DEPR/DSIM Phase-II admit card is now released on www.rbi.org.in. RBI Grade B Phase-II Admit Card for DEPR/DSIM will be active from 21/07/2022 to 06/08/2022. Admit Card for Phase II Exam will be issued only to candidates who qualified in the Grade B (DEPR/DSIM) phase-I exam.
So the registered candidates can download the Admit Card using the register number & password.
RBI Grade B Phase-II Hall Ticket 2022 Dates:
The Phase-II Exam for Officers in Grade B – DR (DEPR/DSIM) 2022 is scheduled on 6th August 2022. Interviews for all the posts will be held through Video Conference mode.
|Name of Exam||RBI Grade B Officer (General/DEPR/DSIM)|
|Prelims Exam Date (General)||28/05/2022|
|Prelims Admit Card Date (General)||13/05/2022|
|Prelims Admit Card Date (DEPR/DSIM)||30/05/2022|
|Prelims Exam Date (DEPR/DSIM)||02/07/2022|
|Phase-II Exam (General)||25/06/2022|
|Phase-II (General) Admit Card||13/06/2022|
|Phase-II (DEPR/DSIM) Admit Card||21/07/2022 (Released)|
|Interview Admit Card||Will be Notified|
How to Download the RBI Grade B Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step-by-step process of how to download the RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022. So candidates can refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of RBI @www.rbi.org.in
STEP 2: On the home page Opportunities @RBI-> Current Vacancies-> Call Letter or Aspirants can also use the direct download link mentioned above.
STEP 3: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 4: Download the admit card and take a printout.
All the details regarding the exam date, time and other instructions will be provided on the admit card.
RBI Grade B (General) Phase-II 2022 Admit Card
RBI Grade B (DEPR/DSIM) Phase-II 2022 Admit Card
Instructions on Grade B Hall Ticket:
- The RBI Grade B exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue and affix their passport size photo on the mentioned place (as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The Preliminary exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam.
- Candidates require to take the Admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.
|RBI Admit Cards||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|Grade B Syllabus||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.