IBPS PO 2020 Notification:
IBPS PO 2020 Notification Out: Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection has released the IBPS PO 2020 Notification on 05/08/2020. Notification is out for 1417 Probationary Officer vacancies across India. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Post Date: 05/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 1417
Place: Across India
- IBPS Exam Calendar 2020-21
- IBPS PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
- IBPS Recruitment 2020
- Latest Bank Jobs 2020
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2020 Notification:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||05/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||26/08/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges||26/08/2020|
|Download of call letters for Online Prelims Exam||October 2020|
|Online Prelims Exam||03/10/2020, 10/10/2020 &
|Declaration of Prelims Exam Result||Oct / Nov 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main exam||November 2020|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||December 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2021|
|Date of Interview||Jan / Feb 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
IBPS PO 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Bank||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||PWBD|
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||110||55||198||74||297||734||29|
|Bank of Maharashtra||37||18||67||25||103||250||10|
|Central Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||14||6||21||8||34||83||0|
|Union Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 1st August 2020.
|S. No||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|1||20 years||30 years|
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / SSCOs / Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
- Candidate should have completed a graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Basic Computer Knowledge is required.
- Candidates must be proficient in the official language of the State / UT.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
The Selection for IBPS PO will be of three stages. Candidates will be qualified for the next level only when they clear the initial level.
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- The test will be of bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- All questions will be of objective type with five options.
- For each wrong answer there will be 0.25 marks detected from total marks.
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks.
- There will be sectional as well as overall cut off.
Aspirants can take a look at IBPS PO Cut-Off 2020: Expected, Previous Year Cut-Off Marks.
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||175/-|
Participating Organisations of IBPS:
- BOB – Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
How to Apply for IBPS PO 2020 Exam:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Link for IBPS PO 2020 Notification:
Previous Year Vacancy details of IBPS PO Recruitment:
IBPS Releases large number of vacancies every year. Candidates can check the vacancy details of 2019, 2018 and 2017 in the below table and keep checking the Jobs Cloud for the latest announcements regarding IBPS recruitment.
Vacancy Details of IBPS PO 2019 Notification:
- Total vacancy of IBPS PO released in the year 2019 – 4336. Aspirants can check the Bank/Category wise vacancies of 2019 here.
|S. No||Name of the Bank||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|2||Bank of India||158||58||11||89||583||899|
|3||Bank of Maharashtra||52||26||94||35||143||350|
|7||Oriental Bank of Commerce||48||22||79||29||122||300|
|9||Union Bank of India||114||53||159||65||253||644|
Vacancy Details of IBPS PO 2018 Notification:
- Total vacancies of IBPS PO released in the year 2018 was 4252. Aspirants can check the Bank / Category wise vacancies of 2018 here.
|S. NO||Name of the Bank||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||HI||OC||VI||ID|
|2||Bank of India||144||72||260||489||965||9||9||9||9|
|5||Punjab & Sind Bank||20||12||52||66||150||45||8||28||5|
Vacancy Details of IBPS PO 2017 Notification:
- Total vacancy of IBPS PO released in the year 2017 – 3562. Aspirants can check the Bank/Category wise vacancies of 2017 here.
|S. No||Bank Name||Total|
|3||Bank of India||200|
|4||Bank of Maharashtra||100|
|6||Central Bank of India||100|
|9||Union Bank of India||322|