IBPS Clerk-X Admit Card 2020-21: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk-X Mains Admit Card on 06/02/2021. Candidates who qualified in the IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Prelims exam can download their Admit Card before 28/02/2021. Candidates are advised to read the step by step process given below and download the admit card. So candidates who appear for the IBPS Clerk mains exam can download the hall ticket here. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the IBPS Recruitment process.
IBPS Clerk-X Admit Card Download:
The Clerk-X Mains exam is scheduled to be held on 28/02/2021. Qualified candidates can download the Admit Card using the direct download link with their User ID and Password. The admit card link will be active from 06/02/2021 to 28/02/2021.
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk-X Hall Ticket:
|Name of Exam||IBPS Clerk|
|Prelims Exam Date||05/12/2020, 12/12/2020 and 13/12/2020|
|Prelims Admit Card||20/11/2020 (Released)|
|Mains Exam Date||28/02/2021|
|Mains Admit Card||06/02/2021 (Released)|
How to Download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card:
We have provided the step by step process of how to download the IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket for the Mains Exam 2020-21. So candidates shall refer below steps and download the admit cards comfortably.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS @www.ibps.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click on the link IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
STEP 3: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 4: Download the admit card and take print out.
Important Instructions on IBPS Clerk Admit Card:
- The examination will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password available on the call letter to enter the online exam site.
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The Preliminary exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam.
- Candidates need to take the admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.