IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2019-20: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has Released the IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2020. Candidates who appeared for the main exam can now check the results by clicking the link given below. The main exam is held on 19th January 2020 and the final (Mains) results are now released. Go through the article to get all the relevant details on IBPS Clerk Mains Result.
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Result 2019-20:
The IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2019-2020 is out on 20/05/2020. Candidate can check the below table for complete exam/result schedule. The IBPS board releases the Score card after 1 week of declaration of result. The Score Card consist of Sectional & Overall Cutoff score and Marks obatined by the candidate in each section.
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam||7th and 8th December 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result|
|IBPS Clerk Main Exam||19/01/2020|
|IBPS Clerk Main Result||20/05/2020 (Released)|
|Closure of Mains Result||30/06/2020|
IBPS Clerk Main Exam Result 2020:
Candidates waiting for the final results can now check the results using the official link mentioned at the bottom. Candidates can keep checking Jobs Cloud for the current updates on Clerk results and we will immediately provide here the Result once the official announcement is done. Selected candidates will receive the provisional allotment.
How to check Clerk Mains Result 2020:
- Candidates should visit the official website www.ibps.in.
- On the home page click on the result link “Click here to view your result of online Main Examination for CRP – Clerk IX”.
- Again Click on the Link “Click here to view your result of online Main Examination for CRP – Clerk IX” which is mentioned inside the CRP – Clerk IX Page.
- Login using your registration number/Roll number and password/DOB.
- Enter the given Captcha Correctly.
- Click on submit, the IBPS Clerk final results will appear.
- Aspirants can also use the direct check link mentioned below.