SBI Clerk Result 2020: State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Result on 24/12/2020. Candidates who appeared for the Mains Exam can now check the results on the official site of SBI at www.sbi.co.in. Candidates can follow the step by step instructions to check the SBI Clerk Mains Results 2020. Go through the article to get all the relevant details on Clerk (Mains) Result. Aspirants can keep checking this page for further updates on SBI Result 2020.
Important Dates of SBI Clerk Results 2020:
The SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Result is declared. Candidates can check the below table for complete examination / result schedule. Aspirants can check the Mains Exam Result using the link mentioned below. Candidates can keep checking Jobs Cloud for the current updates on SBI Clerk results.
|SBI Clerk Events||
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam||22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result||
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam||31/10/2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Result||24/12/2020 (Released)|
Note: Due to heavy traffic on the server the SBI site is not Loaded, the link will be working soon.
How to check SBI Clerk Mains Results 2019-20:
- Candidates should visit the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on careers at the top right corner.
- Select the latest announcements.
- Click on the link provided to check the Clerk Mains Result 2020.
- Login using your registration number / Roll number, password, DOB and captcha.
- Click on submit, the SBI Clerk Mains results will appear.
- Candidates can go through the details given and check the Clerk mains Result Online.