SBI Clerk Results 2020: State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Result on 20/10/2020. Candidates who appeared for the prelims exam can now check the results on the official site of SBI at www.sbi.co.in. Candidates can follow the step by step instructions to check the SBI Clerk Prelims Results 2020. Go through the article to get all the relevant details on SBI Clerk Result. Aspirants can keep checking this page for further updates on SBI Clerk Result 2020.
Important Dates of SBI Clerk Results 2020:
The SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result is declared. Candidate can check the below table for complete examinaton / result schedule. Aspirants can check the Prelims Exam Result using the link mentioned below.
|SBI Clerk Events||
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam||22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result||
|SBI Clerk Main Exam||31/10/2020|
|SBI Clerk Main Result||To be Notified|
Note: Due to heavy traffic on the server the site is not Loaded, the result link will be working soon.
Prelims Result 2019-20:
The SBI Clerk prelims exam is conducted on 22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020. The aspirants who qualified in the prelims will be allowed to appear for the main exam. SBI Clerk Mains Exam is scheduled on 31st October 2020. Candidates can keep checking Jobs Cloud for the current updates on SBI Clerk results. We will immediately provide here the Mains Result 2020 once the official announcement is done.
How to check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019-20:
- Candidates should visit the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on careers at the top right corner.
- Select the latest announcements.
- Click on the link provided to check the Clerk Prelims Result 2020.
- Login using your registration number / Roll number, password, DOB and captcha.
- Click on submit, the SBI Clerk prelims results will be appeared.
- Candidates can go through the details given and check the SBI Clerk Prelims Results Online.