SSC JE 2019-20: The Staff Selection Commission releases JE recruitment notification every year to recruit candidates for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) posts. The SSC JE 2019-20 exam is scheduled to be conducted from 01/09/2020 to 04/09/2020. The SSC JE exam is a national level examination, which will be a great opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to work in the Government sector. Candidates can go through this article for detailed information about the Junior Engineer recruitment process.
Important Dates of SSC JE Notification 2020:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application
|JE (Paper-I) Exam date
||01/09/2020 to 04/09/2020
Vacancy details of SSC JE Notification 2020:
SSC releases a large number of vacancies every year. Comparing the vacancies of previous years candidates can hope for an increase in the vacancy. The Junior Engineer vacancies for the year 2019-20 will be announced by the SSC soon. Candidates can go through the previous year’s vacancy details in the below table.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2018 – 1601. Aspirants can check the category wise vacancies of 2018 here.
||SSC JE Vacancy
||Junior Engineer (Civil)
||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
||Junior Engineer (Electrical)
||Quality Surveying & Contract
||Military Engineering Services (MES)(Electrical & Mechanical)
Check detailed for SSC JE vacancy 2018
||Name of the Post
||35400 – 112400
Age limit for the posts of Junior Engineers in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations as on 01/01/2020:
||Name of the Post & Organization
||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mech, Electrical) in CPWD, CWC
|| For other Organization
- Candidates should have completed Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or Board.
- Online Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
||Fee exemption for candidates of these categories
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
How to Apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates may apply online by clicking on the SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves by providing basic details, contact details, uploading photo and signature.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the exact details in the application form as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Pay the application fee after filling the online form. Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro,
RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Link for SSC JE Notification 2020: