Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/06/2020. Notification is out for 1703 posts to recruit candidates for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/06/2020 to 16/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Post Date: 18/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 1703
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC CPO Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||17/06/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||16/07/2020|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||18/07/2020|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||20/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of SSC CPO Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male||91|
|2||Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female||78|
|3||Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)||1395|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Level – 6)||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|2||Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police (Level – 6)||35,400 – 1,12,400|
- Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2021.
- Candidates born not before 02/01/1996 and not later than 01/01/2001.
|S. No||Minimum Age limit||Maximum Age limit|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I).
- Physical Standard Test / Medical Standard Test.
- Computer-Based Examination (Paper-II).
|1||UR / OBC||100|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for SSC CPO Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the SSC website: www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates can also use the direct apply link given below.
- Online registration starts from 17/06/2020 to 16/07/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are requested to read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.