SSC MTS Result 2019: The Staff Selection Commission has released the MTS Final Result 2019 on 06/03/2021. Candidates who qualified in MTS Tier II 2019 exam and completed the Document Verification can now check the final results. Totally 20902 candidates appeared for Document Verification. Along with the final result the Commission has also released the cut-off details. The list of candidates qualified for the provisional allotment is given in the result PDF. Aspirants can stay updated by checking this page for the latest result updates on the Multi Tasking Staff Exam.
Important Dates of SSC MTS Final Result 2019-20:
The Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) scorecard (Detailed Marks) will be made available to the individual candidates on the website from 10/03/2021 to 31/03/2021. The official link to check the result, and cut-off is given below. Candidates can check the below table for the complete exam and result schedule.
|SSC MTS Tier-II 2019 Exam Date||26/11/2019|
|SSC MTS Tier-II 2019 Result Date||30/10/2020 (Declared)|
|SSC MTS Tier-II Score Card||05/11/2020|
|Document Verification||04/01/2021 to 22/01/2021|
|Final Result||06/03/2021 (Declared)|
|Final Score Card||Available from – 10/03/2021|
How to check Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Result:
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Result icon at the top right corner.
- Select the Category as “Others”.
- Now click on the link provided to check the MTS Final Result.
- Log in using your Register number and password to check the individual scores.
- Start downloading the result PDF. The PDF will contain the registration numbers and names of the shortlisted candidates.
Important Links for SSC Result 2021:
|For Official Website||Click here|