Reserve Bank of India Selection Board has released RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 Notification in Grade B Officer cadre posts to fill 199 vacancies on regular basis. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 21st September 2019 till 11th October 2019. Aspirants can also check RBI Grade B Syllabus 2019.
Name of the Post: Grade B (General/DEPR/DSIM)
Post Date: 20/09/2019
No of Vacancies: 199
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21/09/2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11/10/2019|
|Date of Online Preliminary (Phase-I) Exam||09/11/2019|
|Date of Online Phase-II Exam (General)||01/12/2019|
|Date of Online Phase-II Exam (DEPR/DSIM)||02/12/2019|
Vacancy details of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019:
|1||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||65||25||11||40||15||156|
|2||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||9||3||1||5||2||20|
|3||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||11||2||4||4||2||23|
₹ 77,208/- (approx.) per month
Age limit (as on 01/09/2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR
- PGDM/ MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR
- Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Note: SC, ST and PwBD candidates having second class with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade are eligible.
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||Rs.100/-|
How to Apply for RBi Grade B Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may apply online by clicking on the link available on the RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and hand written declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.