Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 notification on 25/01/2021. Notification is out to fill 322 vacancies in Grade B Officer cadre posts on regular basis. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 28/01/2021 to 15/02/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content. Aspirants can also check RBI Grade B Syllabus 2021.
Name of the Post: Grade B (General/DEPR/DSIM)
Post Date: 25/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 322
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28/01/2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15/02/2021|
|Date of Online Paper I (Phase-I) Exam||06/03/2021|
|Date of Online Phase-II Exam (General)||01/04/2021|
|Date of Online Phase-II & III Exam (DEPR/DSIM)||31/03/2021|
Vacancy details of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021:
|1||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||270|
|2||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||29|
|3||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||23|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||108||49||27||59||27||270|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||13||05||03||06||02||29|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||09||05||05||03||01||23|
|S. No||Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Grade ‘B’ Officers||35,150 to 62,400|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2021):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per RBI norms.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
1. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC / ST / PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation / Equivalent technical qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC / ST / PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters / years.
2. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a recognised Indian or Foreign University / Institute OR
- PGDM / MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a recognised Indian or Foreign University / Institute OR
- Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural / business / developmental / applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
3. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur / Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Note: SC, ST and PwBD candidates having second class with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade are eligible.
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates (Intimation Charges only)||Rs.100/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWSs||Rs.850/-|
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.