SSC MTS 2020: The Staff Selection Commission releases MTS recruitment notification every year to recruit candidates for C-Grade non-gazetted and non-ministerial posts. The SSC MTS 2020 notification that was scheduled to be out on 2nd June has been postponed. It is expected that the notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff will be out soon. The SSC MTS exam is a national level examination, which will be a great opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to work in the Government sector. Candidates can go through this article for detailed information about the Multi Tasking Staff recruitment process.
SSC MTS 2020 Overview:
The SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam will be conducted in three stages i.e Paper-I, Paper-II and Document Verification. MTS Paper-I is a computer-based exam with a duration of 90 minutes. MTS Paper-II will be a descriptive Paper with a duration of 30 minutes. Aspirants waiting for the MTS recruitment notification can go through the detailed syllabus and exam pattern 2020 (SSC MTS 2020 syllabus and exam pattern).
Important Dates for SSC MTS Recruitment 2020:
The SSC MTS 2020 notification that was scheduled to be out on 2nd June has been postponed. Recruitment notification with revised dates will be announced soon by the commission. The online registration will start from the release date of notification. Aspirants waiting to register for the MTS exam can keep checking this page for the MTS notification. we will immediately post the exam dates when the Staff Selection Commission releases.
|Name of the Post||Paper-I (Exam Date)||Paper-II (Exam Date)|
|Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||will be notified||will be notified|
Vacancy details of SSC MTS Recruitment 2020:
SSC releases a large number of vacancies every year. Comparing the vacancies of previous years we can note that there will be an increase in the vacancies this year. Candidates can hope for an increase in the vacancy. The MTS vacancies for the year 2020-21 will be announced by the SSC soon. Candidates can go through the previous year’s vacancy details in the below table.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2019 – 7099. Aspirants can check the category wise vacancies of 2019 here.
- Total vacancy released in the year 2018 – 10674. Aspirants can check the region-wise vacancies of 2018 here.
Candidates should have the following age limit.
|S. No||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|1||18 years||25 & 27 Years (according to the Department)|
- An applicant must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
The Selection for SSC MTS will be of three stages. Candidates will be qualified for the next level only when they clear the initial level.
- Paper-I (online Exam)
- Paper-II (Descriptive)
- Document Verification
|SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women||Fee exemption for candidates of these categories|
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates may apply online by clicking on the SSC Regional website / SSC official Website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves by providing basic details, contact details, uploading photo and signature.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Pay the application fee after filling the online form. Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Print Application form for future reference.