SSC CGL Tier-II Exam 2019-20: Staff Selection Commission has postponed the SSC CGL Tier-II exam as a precautionary measure, in view of the emergent situation due to COVID-19. SSC CGL Tier-II exam date is now announced by SSC. Aspirants can check the new exam dates for CGL Tier-II 2019-20. So candidates can keep visiting this page for further updates. Candidates are also advised to visit Commission regularly for updates on SSC CGL notification.
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CGL Recruitment 2019-20 Notification to fill 8582 various Grade B & Grade C posts on regular basis. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 22nd October 2019 till 25th November 2019. Aspirants can also check SSC News 2020.
Name of the Post: Combined Graduate Level Exam
Post Date: 22/10/2019
No of Vacancies: 8582
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC CGL Notification 2020:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22/10/2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25/11/2019 till 17:00 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online/Challan generation)||27/11/2019 till 17:00 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Offline)||29/11/2019|
|Date of Tier-I Examination||02/03/2020 to 11/03/2020|
|Date of Tier-II Examination||14/10/2020 to 17/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of SSC CGL Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of Department||Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Assistant Audit Officer Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)||500|
|2||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Assistant Accounts Officer Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)||–|
|3||Central Secretariat Service (DOPT)||Assistant Section Officer||127|
|4||Intelligence Bureau||Assistant Section Officer||6|
|5||Ministry of Railways||Assistant Section Officer||42|
|6||Ministry of External Affairs||Assistant Section Officer||77|
|7||AFHQ (Ministry of Defence)||Assistant Section Officer||81|
|8||1. Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
2. Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
|10||1. Central Administrative Tribunal
2. Central Vigilance Commission
3. Election Commission
|Assistant Section Officer||13|
|11||Central Board of Direct Taxes (Department of Revenue)||Inspector Of Income Tax||208|
|12||Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs(CBIC)||Inspector, (Central Excise)||2,159|
|13||Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs(CBIC)||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||201|
|14||Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs(CBIC)||Inspector (Examiner)||123|
|15||Enforcement Directorate (Deptt. of Revenue)||Asstt. Enforcement Officer||70|
|16||Central Bureau of Investigation||Sub Inspectors||57|
|17||Ministry of Communications (Department of Posts- SPN)||Inspector Post||47|
|18||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Inspector||31|
|19||1. Bureau of Police Research & Development
2. Coast Guard Headquarters
3. Enforcement Directorate (Deptt. of Revenue)
4. Ministry of External Affairs (Central Passport Offices)
5. Ministry of Textiles
6. Narcotics Control Bureau
|20||Ministry of Mines||Assistant/Superintendent||16|
|21||Comptroller & Auditor General of India||Divisional Accountant||400|
|22||National Investigation Agency||Sub-Inspector||–|
|23||M/O Statistics & Programme Implementation||Junior Statistical Officer||265|
|24||Registrar General of India||Statistical Investigator Gr. II||840|
|25||Offices under Comptroller & Auditor General of India||Auditor||–|
|27||Offices under Controller General of Defence Accounts||Auditor||509|
|28||Offices under Controller & Auditor General of India||Accountant||–|
|29||1. Controller General of Accounts
2. Ministry of Communications (Department of Posts-Admn.)
|30||1. Ministry of Textiles
2. Directorate General of Defence Estates (Ministry of Defence)
3. Central Bureau of Narcotics
|31||Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)||Tax Assistant||1,456|
|32||Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs(CBIC)||Tax Assistant||429|
|33||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Sub-Inspector(Narcotics) -2400||32|
|34||DTE General Border Roads Organisation (MOD) – (Only for Male Candidates)||Upper Division Clerk||–|
Posts under SSC CGL Notification 2019:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100) to Pay Level-8 (Rs 47600 to 151100) based on the post.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years for all posts/ 32 years for Junior Statistical Officer/ 27 years for Auditor / Accountant/ Junior Accountant / Senior Secretariat Assistant/ UDC/ Tax Assistant
Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification (as in 01/01/2020):
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; or
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute.
- The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
All other Posts:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may apply online by clicking on the link available on the SSC Regional website/ SSC Website www.ssc.nic.in
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves by providing basic details, additional and contact details and upload photo and signature.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for SSC CGL Recruitment 2019:
|For SSC CGL Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
SSC CGL 2019 – Everything you need to know:
SSC CGL 2019-20: Get latest SSC CGL 2019 notification from Staff Selection Commission. SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam every year. It recruits staff for various posts in Ministries and Departments of the Govt of India and in Subordinate Offices. Also get SSC CGL Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results posted in SSC Official website www.ssc.nic.in from JobsCloud. SSC offers job opportunities for freshers as well as experienced candidates across India. So aspirants who are graduates can apply for SSC Exam 2019 based on the requirement.
Latest SSC CGL 2019:
Latest SSC CGL recruitment 2019 notifications for job seekers will be made available on our website. Jobscloud is equally beneficial for both fresh as well as experienced candidates. Find official notifications and direct link to apply for all the latest notifications here. Candidates may get all the details regarding vacancy, Number of posts, Mode of selection, application fee, How to apply etc. Jobscloud provides you with the “latest government job in SSC CGL” “Upcoming SSC CGL Exam 2019” results, cutoffs, syllabus, answer keys and other related information related to “SSC CGL Exam 2019”. Candidates who are looking for career opportunities in SSC may explore all the latest SSC Recruitment 2019 notification instantly from our website.
Why Jobscloud for SSC CGL Exam 2019:
We built this page especially for the job seekers who are looking forward for the opportunities in SSC CGL. Both freshers and experienced candidates can be benefited from our website. In our page we regularly update SSC CGL notifications. We clearly mentions Name of the Post, Number of Vacancy, Eligibility criteria, Salary, Age limit, Selection process, How to Apply, Last Date, Exam Date etc., We will make sure candidates don’t miss out on any opportunity in Combined Graduate Level conducted by SSC. Thus JobsCloud is the best platform for aspirants preparing for SSC Exam.
Apply Online for Latest SSC CGL Exam 2019:
In these days “Applying online” is the most common method used by the Staff Selection Commission rather than offline method. Online methods are easier and hassle-free one need not to step out to complete the procedures. Whenever there is a need to apply online Jobscloud help you by providing the official applying link, notification and official website. We also assist aspirants with detailed application procedure under “How to Apply” in each and every notifications and thus making the process much more easier.
Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2019
SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam every year for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts. Candidates applying for the various posts need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university at the time of applying. The age requirements are between 20 to 30 years. For each post there will be a specific qualifications required and it will be clearly mentioned in our site. So candidates who hold any degree can easily find a job opportunity in SSC CGL by following our website.
Important resources for SSC Exam:
Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for SSC Exam 2019. These things include SSC CGL Syllabus, Exam pattern, Previous year question papers, Admit card, Answer key, Results, last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc. Jobscloud helps you to stay updated by consolidating all the essential information in single page.
How to prepare for SSC Exam 2019:
Getting a job in Staff Selection Commission of India is not an easy one. But anything is possible with proper practice and planning. Having said that JobsCloud helps aspirants achieve their goal by providing them with proper guidance. Candidates can visit JobsCloud regularly where we post all SSC CGL Exam related notification in a prompt way.
So Aspirants can make use of our posts related to Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Question Papers, Mock Tests etc. They can keep track of the Admit cards posted here and also candidates can make use of the interview tips and other aspirant’s success stories we post which can boost their confidence. Thus aspirants can appear for the SSC exam and interviews with great confidence which will help them to secure a position in the govt sector easily.
How to get Latest SSC CGL Notifications 2019:
Aspirants can subscribe to our latest job alert to email and get latest SSC job notifications directly to your email. This will help you in proper planning and preparation for SSC Exams. Just take one step and we will push you in your remaining steps and help you achieve your goal. All the best for your future endeavors. We will soon see you as a Staff Selection Commission employee.
About SSC CGL:
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Exam, often referred to as CGL is an exam conducted to recruit staff for various posts in ministries, departments and organisations of the Govt of India. Thus Staff Selection Commission is conducting this exam for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts. The Staff Selection Commission was established in 1975.
Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in