Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 notification on 24/09/2021 to fill 3261 Vacancies on a regular basis. Candidates preparing for the Selection Post exam can refer to the brief SSC Selection Post eligibility details of the exam here. Check category wise vacancies given below. Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 24/09/2021 to 25/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates, syllabus, pattern in the below content. Aspirants can also check the latest SSC News 2021 updates.
Name of the Post: Selection Post
Post Date: 24/09/2021
No of Vacancies: 3261
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC Selection Post Recruitment:
|SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Notification Date||24/09/2021|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||24/09/2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25/10/2021 (up to 11.30 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||28/10/2021 (11.30 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Offline)||28/10/2021 (11.30 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||01/11/2021|
|SSC Selection Post 2021 Exam Date||January / February 2022|
Vacancy Details of SSC Selection Post Recruitment:
- The Vacancy Details for SSC Selection Post 2021 Exam: Candidates can check the phase IX vacancies listed below.
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
|7||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 years|
|8||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||08 years|
|9||Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have|
rendered not less than 3 years regular and
continuous service as on closing date for
receipt of application
|Up to 40 years of age|
|10||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST)|
who have rendered not less than 3 years
regular and continuous service as on closing
date for receipt of application
|Up to 45 years of age|
|11||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially|
separated and who are not remarried
|Up to 35 years of age|
|12||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially|
separated and who are not remarried (SC / ST)
|Up to 40 years of age|
- Candidates should be completed 10th or 12th or Graduate in any stream from a recognized Board or University.
The selection will be based on
- Computer-Based Examination
- Skill Tests like Typing / Data Entry / Computer Proficiency Test etc.
- Document Verification.
SSC Selection Posts Phase-IX Exam Pattern:
Check the link below for the complete SSC Selection Posts Phase-IX Exam Pattern and syllabus.
Payment Mode: Online
|1||UR / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password. Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 notification:
Vacancy Details of SSC Selection Post Phase VIII 2020:
Candidates can check the phase VIII vacancies listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Lab Assistant (Geology) Gr III||13|
|3||Store Keeper Gr II||01|
|8||Dietician Gr III||08|
|11||Sr. Scientific Assistant||09|
|12||Girl Cadet Instructor||109|
|15||Library & Information Assistant||45|
|17||Jr Technical Assistant||95|
|18||Sr Technical Assistant||64|
|19||Jr. Zoological Assistant||02|
|20||Sr. Zoological Assistant||90|
|25||Junior Scientific Assistant||01|
|37||Senior Radio Technician||05|
|38||Carpenter Cum Artist||05|
|39||Receptionist/ Ticketing Assistant||02|
|43||Perfusionist Grade – II||01|
|45||Medical Record Officer||01|
|47||Field Cum Laboratory Attendant||02|
|48||Assistant Scientific Officer||11|
|49||Assistant Extension Officer||01|
|53||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 1||02|
|55||Assistant Drug Inspector||03|
|56||Offset Machine man||01|
|59||Junior Accounts Officer||01|
|61||Data Processing Assistant Grade-A||15|
|62||Senior Research Assistant||19|
|66||Data Entry Operator Grade B||08|
|68||Sr. Conservation Assistant||07|
|69||Dietician Grade – III||08|
|71||Data Entry Operator Grade – A||03|
|73||Upper Division Clerk||01|
|77||Investigator Grade – II||29|
|79||Assistant Research Officer||03|
|80||Laboratory Assistant Grade – III||01|
|89||Driver Cum Mechanic||20|
|90||Assistant Communication Officer||181|
|93||Junior Zoological Assistant||01|
|94||Mechanical Supervisor (Sr.)||01|
|99||Assistant Store Keeper||01|
|102||Laboratory Assistant Grade – II||11|
|105||Dietician Grade-III (Jr. Dietician)||06|