Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC IES Notification 2022 on 06/04/2022. Notification is out to fill 24 Vacancies in Indian Economic Services (IES). The online registration will commence on 06th April 2022. Candidates applying for the UPSC IES examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions of the Examination. Candidates can view all the eligibility details like vacancy details, selection process, age limit, fee structure and important dates on this page. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 06/04/2022 to 26/04/2022. The online application direct link is given below.
Name of the Post: Indian Economic Services Examination
Post Date: 06/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 24
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC IES Notification 2022:
Applications must be submitted in online mode only. The online application date and time are given in the table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can also check the UPSC IES 2022 exam date.
|Start Date of Online Application||06/04/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/04/2022|
|Online Applications can be withdrawn||04/05/2022 to 10/05/2022 till (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||26/04/2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment by Cash||25/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSC IES Notification 2022:
The UPSC IES competitive examination is conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission to recruit candidates for Indian Economic Services. The vacancy details for the UPSC IES 2022 Exam is given below. Stay updated on this page to check the latest vacancy updates. The vacancy is made available in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Exam|
Number of Posts
|1||Indian Economic Services Examination||24|
Age limit (as on 01/08/2022):
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/08/2022. The age limit for the Indian Economic Services Examination is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1992 and not later than 1st August 2001.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per UPSC rules.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit|
Maximum Age Limit
|1||21 Years||30 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
The Selection for UPSC IES Exam will be based on two stages.
- Written Test
Candidates can pay the application fee either online or offline. Online fee must be paid on or before 26/04/2022 and the offline fee must be paid on or before 25/04/2022 Fee can be paid by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC IES Notification 2022:
- Candidates apply online by visiting the UPSC website of www.upsconline.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled up to 26/04/2022.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Candidates should upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Documents: photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Note: The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.