Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC IES Notification 2021 on 07/04/2021. Notification is out for 15 Vacancies in Indian Economic Services Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/04/2021 to 27/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Indian Economic Services Examination
Post Date: 07/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 15
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC IES Notification 2021:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/04/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/04/2021|
|Online Applications can be withdrawn||04/05/2021 to 10/05/2021 till (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||27/04/2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment by Cash||26/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC IES Notification 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Exam|
Number of Posts
|1||Indian Economic Services Examination||15|
Age limit (as on 01/08/2021):
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit|
Maximum Age Limit
|1||21 Years||30 years|
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1991 and not later than 1st August 2000.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per UPSC rules.
- Candidates should have completed a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
Candidates should pay through online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC IES Notification 2021:
- Candidates apply online by visiting the UPSC website of www.upsconline.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled up to 27/04/2021.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Candidates should upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Documents: photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Note: The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.