Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 notification on 07/07/2021. Notification is out for 838 Vacancies for Combined Medical Service Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/07/2021 to 27/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts
Post Date: 07/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 838
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/07/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/07/2021|
|Online Applications can be withdrawn from||03/08/2021 to 09/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC CMS Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||349|
|2||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|3||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||05|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer in East Delhi, South Delhi, North Delhi Municipal Corporation||184|
- Appliable as per UPSC rules.
Age limit (as on 01/08/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer / General Duty Medical Officer / Junior Scale Posts||32 years|
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1989.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST) / Ex-servicemen||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Defence Services personnel||03 years|
- Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Candidates who have appeared or yet to appear for the Final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Personality Test / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female||Nil|
- Candidates pay online by using Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- The applications can be filled up to 27/07/2021 till 6:00 PM.
- Click on final submit.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 03/08/2021 to 09/08/2021 till 6.00 PM.
Candidates should submit self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Age proof certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Economically Weaker Sections and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being Person with Benchmark Disability Certificate (where applicable).