UPSC CMS Admit Card 2022: Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CMS 2022 (Combined Medical Services Examination) Admit Card on 24/06/2022. Eventually, UPSC has scheduled to conduct the Combined Medical Services Examination 2022 on 17th July 2022. Candidates can read the step by step instructions given below carefully to download the e-Admit Card from the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in. The Admit Card can be downloaded from 24/06/2022 to 17/07/2022. Candidates can also download the admit card using the direct download link. Aspirants can keep visiting this page for further updates on UPSC Exams.
Important Dates to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2022:
|Start Date to Download the Admit Card||24/06/2022 (Released)|
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card||17/07/2022|
|Date of Examination||17/07/2022|
How to Download CMS Admit Card 2022:
- Candidates shall login to UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Select Admit Cards -> “e-Admit Cards for Various examinations of UPSC”.
- Click the download button next to the post for which you wanted to download the e-Admit Card.
- Read the given instructions carefully. After reading the instructions candidates need to take a printout of the instructions by clicking the print button.
- After “Reading & Taken Print Out of Important Instructions”, click yes to Download Admit Card.
- Choose any one of the displayed options Registration Id or Roll Number.
- Enter the following details Roll Number / Registration Id, Date Of Birth.
- Click submit and download the admit card.
- Candidates can also use the direct download link given below to download the admit card.