UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021: Union Public Service Commission will soon release the CMS (Combined Medical Service) exam 2021 notification. Eventually, it will also release the CMS Exam Admit Card one week before the exam. Candidates can read the step by step instructions given below carefully to download the e-Admit Card from the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates can also download the admit card using the direct download link mentioned below. Aspirants can keep visiting this page for further updates on UPSC exams.
Important Dates to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021:
|Start Date to Download the Admit Card||Will be Announced|
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card||Will be Announced|
|Date of Examination||Will be Announced|
How to Download CMS Admit Card 2021:
- Candidates shall login to UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Select Admit Cards -> “e-Admit Cards for Various examinations of UPSC”.
- Click the download button next to the post for which you wanted to download the e-Admit Card.
- Read the given instructions carefully. After reading the instructions candidates need to take a printout of the instructions by clicking the print button.
- After “Reading & Taken Print Out of Important Instructions”, click yes to Download Admit Card.
- Choose any one of the displayed options Registration Id or Roll Number.
- Enter the following details Roll Number / Registration Id, Date Of Birth.
- Click submit and download the admit card.
- Candidates can also use the direct download link given below to download the admit card.
UPSC CMS 2021 Admit Card (Link will be active here as soon as the commission releases)
Important Links of UPSC Exam 2021:
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For UPSC Notifications||Click here|