Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Tradesman Skilled Posts notification on 28/01/2023. Notification is out for 248 Tradesman Skilled Vacancies. Selected candidates will serve in NADs under the administrative control of Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Mumbai, Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam. Only online applications will be received with effect from 30th January 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 30/01/2023 to 26/02/2023. Candidates can go through the below content for more details. Online Application links are given below.
Name of the Post: Tradesman Skilled
Post Date: 28/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 248
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Tradesman Skilled Posts
Candidates can check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the Tradesman posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date of Online Application||30/01/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/02/2023|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Tradesman Skilled Posts
Indian Navy has invited applications to fill 248 Tradesman posts in Indian Navy. The post name and vacancy details are given here. The post-wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
Candidates will receive the pay scale and other allowances as admissible under the rules. Check the Salary Details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Tradesman Skilled||19,900 – 63,200|
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. The age limit for all the posts is given here. Age relaxation is applicable to SC, ST, OBC, ESM & PWDs.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Tradesman Skilled||18 to 25 years|
- Candidates must have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute or Board with knowledge of English
- Should have completed Apprenticeship Training in the relevant trade.
- Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic): 10th & ITI in relevant trade.
- Written Exam
Candidates should pay the application fee online. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen and women – Nil
- OBC / UR / Other – 205
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Tradesman Skilled Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The application will be available online from 30/01/2023.
- Click on Candidate Login / Register on the home page.
- The candidate is required to fill up his personal details, contact details, in the form and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Go back to the Home page and click login on the home page.
- Registered users can log in using their User ID and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.