IBPS PO-XI Admit Card: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS PO-XI Prelims Admit Card on 20/11/2021. Candidates who applied for the Probationary Officer-XI exam can download their Prelims Admit Card here. Candidates are advised to read the step by step process given below and download the Prelims admit card. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the IBPS recruitment process.
IBPS PO Admit Card Download:
Candidates who applied for the exam can download the IBPS Probationary Officer Prelims Admit Card from the official website with their User ID and Password or by using the direct download link given below. Admit Card for Mains will be issued only to candidates who clear the Prelims Round in IBPS PO Exam 2021.
The Prelims Admit Card download link will be active from 20/11/2021 – 11/12/2021.
Important Dates of IBPS PO Hall Ticket:
|Name of Exam||IBPS PO|
|Prelims Exam Date||04/12/2021, 05/12/2021 and 11/12/2021|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card||20/11/2021 (Released)|
|Mains Exam Date||Will be Notified|
|Main Exam Admit Card||Will be Notified|
|Interview Admit Card||Will be Notified|
|Interview Date||Will be Notified|
How to Download the IBPS PO Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2021. So Candidates can refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS @www.ibps.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click on the link IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card.
STEP 3: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 4: Download the admit card and take a print out.
Important Instructions on IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card:
- The IBPS PO exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates require to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The Preliminary exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam & Interview.
- Candidates require to take the admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.