SSC CPO Admit Card 2019: The Staff Selection Commission has released the Admit Card for SSC SI in Delhi Police, & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Detailed Medical Examination 2019. The Detailed Medical Exam is scheduled to be held from 18/10/2021 to 30/10/2021. Admit Card can only be downloaded from the SSC regional websites. Aspirants shall go through the step by step procedure carefully to download the admit card. Candidates can also check the exam dates using the link given below.
SSC CPO DME Admit Card 2019:
The CPO exam is held to recruit candidates for SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, & CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces) and ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF. Aspirants kindly follow the below steps to download the admit card. After downloading, candidates are advised to check whether the admit card contains the correct details. Candidates can check this page for the latest updates on CPO Admit card.
How to Download CPO DME Admit Card 2019:
- Aspirants should Log on to the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Select the option “Admit Card”.
- Now Candidates have to log on to their respective region websites.
- After entering into the regional website, select the option “Download Admit Card”.
- The admit card Page will be displayed.
- Enter your registration number and password, download the Admit Card and take a print out of it.
Important Links for Staff Selection Commission Admit Card:
Aspirants can check and download the SSC CPO Medical Examination Admit Card using the below Links.
|North Western Region
|North Eastern Region
|Karnataka Kerala Region
|Madhya Pradesh Region
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For SSC Admit Cards