SSC MTS Admit Card 2020: The Staff Selection Commission releases MTS 2020 recruitment notification every year. The SSC MTS notification that was scheduled to be out on 2nd June 2020 has been delayed. Revised Date for SSC MTS 2020-21 notification will be released by the commission soon. The Admit Card for the Paper-I will be released 10 days before the examination. The Tentative Date to download the admit card will be posted here when the commission releases the SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam dates. We will post the MTS paper-I admit card download link as soon as the Staff Selection Commission releases.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020 (Paper-I):
The Staff Selection Commission will release the Paper-I Admit card for all the regions in their respective official websites. The Direct download link for all the regions will be displayed here. Aspirants shall stay updated by checking this page to know the release date of the admit card for the Paper-I exam. Candidates are also advised to read this post carefully to download Admit Card correctly.
How to Download Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2020 (Paper-I):
Candidates shall follow the steps given below to download the Multi Tasking Staff (Paper-I) admit card.
- Aspirants should Log on to the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Admit Card Button.
- Now Candidates have to log in to their respective region websites (Direct download links will be given when the Admit Card is released).
- Enter the Login Credentials such as Register number/ Roll number, Date of Birth, etc.
- The SSC MTS admit Card PDF will be displayed.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out of it.
Important Links for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card:
Aspirants can check the official website and other SSC exam Admit Card using the below mentioned Link.