SBI PO Result 2021: State Bank of India has released SBI PO Final Result 2021. Candidates who appeared for the Interview can now check the Final Result Online. The Interview was conducted on 1st March 2021. Subsequently, it has declared the Mains results for the same on 16/03/2021. Candidates can follow the step by step instructions given and check the SBI PO Final 2021 Results. Aspirants waiting for the final result can check their results here.
Important Dates of SBI PO Result 2021:
SBI PO Final Result 2021 is released by the SBI Board on 16/03/2021. The result PDF link will be active from 16/03/2021. Candidates can check the table for a complete exam / result schedule.
|Name of Exam||SBI PO 2021|
|Prelims Exam Date||31/12/2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021|
|Prelims Result||18/01/2021 (Declared)|
|Mains Exam Date||29/01/2021|
|Mains Exam Result||16/02/2021 (Declared)|
|Final Result||16/03/2021 (Declared)|
SBI Probationary Officer Interview is conducted and the result has been declared. Candidates can check the Scores of Mains Exam and Interview using the link given above.
How to check SBI PO Final Results 2021:
- Candidates should visit the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Click on careers at the top right corner.
- Select the latest announcements.
- Click on the link provided to check the PO Final Result 2021.
- Download the Result PDF.
- Login using your registration number / Roll number, password, DOB and captcha to check scores.
- Click on submit, the SBI PO Scores will appear.
- Candidates can go through the details given and check the Result Online.