SBI SO Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India has released the SBI SO 2021 Admit Card for Online Exam (Data Analysts) on 10/05/2021. Candidates who applied for the Specialist Officer 2021 exam can download their Admit Card on or before 23/05/2021. Candidates are advised to read the step by step process given below and download the admit card. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the SBI recruitment process.
SBI SO Admit Card Download:
The State Bank of India has released the admit card for SBI SO exam 2021 (Data Analysts). The Online exam is scheduled on conducted on 23/05/2021. So the registered candidates can download the Admit Card from the Official Website with their User ID and Password.
The Online Exam Admit Card download link will be active from 10/05/2021 to 23/05/2021.
Important Dates of SBI SO Hall Ticket 2021:
|Name of Exam||SBI Specialist Officer|
|SBI SO Admit Card Download (Online Exam)||10/05/2021 (Released)|
|SBI SO Online Exam Date||23/05/2021|
How to Download the SBI SO Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the SBI SO Hall Ticket 2021. So Candidates can refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI @www.sbi.co.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click on Careers and select the latest announcements.
STEP 3: Click on the “SO Admit Card” link displayed.
STEP 4: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 5: Download the admit card and take print out.
Important Instructions on SBI SO Admit Card:
- The SBI SO exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- Candidates need to take the admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.