NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2021: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) / (Rajbhasha Service) Mains Admit Card on 02/11/2021. Candidates who cleared the NABARD Grade A Exam are advised to download their NABARD Grade A Mains Admit Card from the NABARD official website. The Mains Exam is scheduled on 16/11/2021. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the NABARD Admit Cards.
NABARD Grade A 2021 Admit Card Download:
Candidates can download the NABARD Grade A 2021 Mains Admit Card from the direct download link given below using their User ID and Password. The Grade A Mains Admit Card download link will be active from 02/11/2021 to 16/11/2021.
|NABARD Grade A Exams|
|Start Date to Download Mains Admit Card||02/11/2021 (Released)|
|Last Date to Download Mains Admit Card (Grade A)||17/11/2021|
|Mains Exam Date (Grade A)||17/11/2021|
|Last Date to Download Mains Admit Card (Grade B)||16/11/2021|
|Mains Exam Date (Grade B)||16/11/2021|
How to Download the Grade A Admit Card 2021:
We have provided the step by step process of how to download the Hall Ticket for the Grade A Exam 2021. So candidates shall refer the below steps and download the admit cards comfortably.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of NABARD @www.nabard.org.
- On the home page click on the link “Career Notices -> Download Call Letter”.
- Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
- Download the admit card and take a printout.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The preliminary exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam.
- Candidates need to take the Admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.