NABARD Grade A Admit Card 2022: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) / (Rajbhasha Service) Mains Admit Card. Candidates who cleared the NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam can download their NABARD Grade A Mains Admit Card from the NABARD official website. The Mains Exam is scheduled on 29/10/2022. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the NABARD Admit Card.
NABARD Grade A 2022 Admit Card Download Date:
Candidates can download the NABARD Grade A 2022 Mains Admit Card from the direct download link given below using their User ID and Password. The Grade A Mains Admit Card download link will be active from 14/10/2022 to 29/10/2022.
|NABARD Grade A Exams|
|Start Date to Download Prelims Admit Card||26/08/2022|
|Last Date to Download Prelims Admit Card (Grade A)||07/09/2022|
|Prelims Exam Date (Grade A)||07/09/2022|
|Last Date to Download Mains Admit Card (Grade A)||14/10/2022 (Released)|
|Mains Exam Date (Grade A)||29/10/2022|
NABARD Grade A Admit Card Download:
How to Download the Grade A Mains Admit Card 2022:
We have provided the step by step process of how to download the Hall Ticket for the Grade A Exam 2022. So candidates shall refer the below steps and download the admit cards comfortably.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of NABARD www.nabard.org.
- On the home page click on the link “Career Notices -> Download Call Letter”.
- Enter the Login credentials Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
- Download the admit card and take a printout.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The preliminary exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam.
- Candidates need to take the Admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.