Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC ISS Notification 2021 on 07/04/2021. Notification is out for 11 Vacancies in Indian Statistical Services Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/04/2021 to 27/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page. This will be a great opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to work in the Government sector.
Name of the Post: Indian Statistical Service Exam
Post Date: 07/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 11
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC ISS Notification 2021:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/04/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/04/2021|
|Online Applications can be withdrawn||04/05/2021 to 10/05/2021 till (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||27/04/2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment by Cash||26/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of UPSC ISS Notification 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Exam|
Number of Posts
|1||Indian Statistical Service Exam||11|
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit|
Maximum Age Limit
|1||21 Years||30 years|
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Candidate domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir – 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Person with Benchmark Disability – 10 Years
- Candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
Candidates should pay online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC ISS Notification 2021:
- Candidates apply online by visiting the UPSC website of www.upsconline.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled up to 27/04/2021.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Candidates should upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Documents: photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Note: The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.