Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC ISS Notification 2023 on 19/04/2023. Notification is out to fill 33 Vacancies in Indian Statistical Services (ISS). The online registration will commence on 19th April 2023. Candidates applying for the UPSC ISS examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions of the Examination. Candidates can view all the eligibility details like vacancy details, selection process, age limit, fee structure and important dates on this page. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19/04/2023 to 09/04/2023. The online application direct link is given below.
Name of the Post: Indian Statistical Service Exam
Post Date: 19/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 33
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC ISS Notification 2023:
Applications must be submitted online only. The online application date and time are given in the table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can also check the UPSC ISS 2023 exam date.
|Start Date of Online Application||19/04/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/05/2023|
|Modification in Application||10/05/2023 to 16/05/2023 till (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||09/05/2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment by Cash||08/05/2023|
Vacancy Details of UPSC ISS Notification 2023:
The UPSC ISS competitive examination is conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission to recruit candidates for Indian Statistical Services. The vacancy details for the UPSC IES 2023 Exam is given below. Stay updated on this page to check the latest vacancy updates. The vacancy is made available in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Exam|
Number of Posts
|1||Indian Statistical Service Exam||33|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/08/2023. The age limit for the Indian Statistical Services Examination is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1993 and not later than 1st August 2002.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per UPSC rules.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit|
Maximum Age Limit
|1||21 Years||30 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for different categories are as under
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||05 years|
- Candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
The selection for UPSC ISS Exam will be based on two stages.
- Written Examination
Candidates can pay the application fee either online or offline. Online fee must be paid on or before 09/05/2023 and the offline fee must be paid on or before 08/05/2023 Fee can be paid by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC ISS Notification 2023:
- Candidates apply online by visiting the UPSC website of www.upsc.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to submit only a single application.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled up to 09/05/2023.
- Part I -> One-Time Registration, Part II -> Filling Application Form.
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI.
- Candidates should upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Documents: photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Note: The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.