Union Public Service Commission is still to release the UPSC ISS Recruitment Notification for the year 2021. It is expected that the recruitment notification for Indian Statistical Service Exam will be released on 07/04/2021. This will be a great opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to work in the Government sector. Candidates can go through this article for detailed information about the UPSC Indian Statistical Service recruitment process.
Name of the Post: Indian Statistical Service Exam
Post Date: 07/04/2021
No of Vacancies: To Be Announced
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC ISS Notification 2021:
|UPSC ISS 2021 Notification Release Date||07/04/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/04/2021|
|UPSC ISS 2021 Written Exam Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Written Exam Date (Prelims)||To Be Announced|
|UPSC ISS 2021 Exam Results||To Be Announced|
Vacancy Details of UPSC ISS Notification 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Exam||
Number of Posts
|1||Indian Statistical Service Exam||To Be Announced|
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||
Maximum Age Limit
|1||21 Years||30 years|
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Candidate domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir – 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Person with Benchmark Disability – 10 Years
- Candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
Candidates should pay online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC ISS Notification 2021:
- Apply online by visiting the UPSC website of www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents.
- The Online Applications should be filled up before 27/04/2021.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.