RRB ALP Admit Card: Railway Recruitment Board will soon release the RRB ALP 2021 Admit Card. The RRB Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians Admit Card will be released one week prior to the exam. Admit Card can be downloaded from the RRB regional website. Regional websites will be listed below when the Admit Card is released. Aspirants read the step by step instructions given below carefully to download the admit card. Candidates can keep checking this page to get further updates on RRB Recruitment.
Important Dates to Download RRB ALP Admit Card 2021:
Candidates can check the below table for a complete Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Date schedule.
|Start Date to Download the Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Date of Examination||To be Notified|
How to Download RRB ALP Call Letter:
- Candidates should log in to the RRB official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in.
- Click the link provided “ALP Admit Card”.
- Select the regional website.
- Enter the Login credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click submit and download the admit card.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout.
- Candidates can also use the direct download link given below to download the Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians 2021 admit card.
Download RRB ALP Hall Ticket (to be active soon)
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- Candidates need to take the admit card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.
- Your name and other details will appear on the admit card. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- The RRB ALP Admit Card Stage 2 will be issued separately.