Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 notification on 28/03/2022. Online Applications are invited to fill 09 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) and Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) in Grade ‘A’-Panel Year-2021. So interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 28/03/2022 to 18/04/2022. Aspirants can view the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria like (selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates) in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Post Date: 28/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 09
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022:
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. Candidates can check the Online Registration Dates and Exam Dates in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the Assistant Manager post. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||28/03/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||18/04/2022|
|Date of Examination||21/05/2022|
Vacancy details of RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022:
Reserve Bank of India has announced 09 Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) and Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) vacancies in Grade ‘A’-Panel Year-2021. Candidates can check the post wise vacancy details in the below tabular column. Category wise vacancy details will be available here soon after the official release.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha||06|
|2||Assistant Manager – Protocol & Security||03|
RBI Assistant Manager Salary:
Candidates selected for the RBI Assistant Manager posts will get a monthly salary as scheduled by the Government. Check the salary details in the below table. Other allowances will be applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Grade ‘A’ Officers||44,500 to 89,150|
Candidates who apply for the Assistant Manager post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the post. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for certain categories. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as a subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level along with Post Graduation diploma in translation; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as subjects at the Bachelor’s Degree level along with Post graduate diploma in translation. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor’s Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree); OR
- Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.
The selection will be based on the following 3 stages.
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates (Intimation Charges only)||100/-|
|GEN / OBC / EWSs||600/-|
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the RBI Assistant Manager 2022 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in
- Click [email protected] ->Vacancies-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.