Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Software Developer, Programming Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification on 08/04/2022. Notification is out for the Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-selection on 21/04/2022 and 22/04/2022. Candidates can view eligibility details like vacancy details, Pay Scale age and important dates in the below content. Also check the Walk-in-interview Dates and Venue below.
RBI Grade B 2022 Recruitment OUT – 294 Posts | Check Exam Date, Vacancy, Eligibility
RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 – 09 Posts
Name of the Post: Software Developer, Programming Assistant
Post Date: 08/04/2022
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IBPS Software Developer, Programming Assistant Recruitment 2022
Candidates Interested in the Software Developer and Programming Assistant Posts can attend the Interview on the following date. Also check the interview time in the below tabular column.
|Software Developer Walk-in-selection Date||21/04/2022|
|Programming Assistant Walk-in-selection Date||22/04/2022|
|Timings||09:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M|
Vacancy Details of IBPS Software Developer, Programming Assistant Recruitment 2022
The vacancy details for the IBPS Software Developer, Programming Assistant Exam are given below. Stay updated on this page to check the latest vacancy updates. Find vacancy updates in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
The Pay Scale and other allowances will be as per IBPS rules. Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The age limit for the above posts are given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
|Name of the Posts||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Software Developer||24 years||35 years|
|Programming Assistant||22 years||30 years|
1. Software Developer
- Candidates should have completed full-time B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a recognised University / Institute and Minimum 3 years Post Qualification Work Experience.
2. Programming Assistant
- Candidate must have done BSc-IT, BCA, BSc Computer Science or equivalent and Minimum 2 years Post Qualification Work Experience.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
Application fee is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for IBPS Software Developer, Programming Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in
- Candidates can also use the direct apply link (Online) given below.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT, pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for IBPS Software Developer, Programming Assistant Recruitment 2022
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.