Thane District Central Cooperative Bank has released the TDCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 notification on 26/08/2022. Notification is out for 233 Junior Clerk Vacancies at Thane DCCB. Starting on August 26, 2022, applicants can access the online application form for this position. On or before September 5, 2022, interested Graduates should submit their online applications. Only residents of the Thane district are eligible to apply for the positions. For more details, read the below-provided notification entirely. The Thane DCC Notification PDF is available to candidates on the official website or directly through the link mentioned below in the article.
Name of the Post: Junior Clerk
Post Date: 26/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 233
Important Dates for Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment:
Online registration dates are given in the table. Candidates have to register online on or before the due date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date. Candidates that meet all eligibility requirements can apply right away using the direct apply link provided below.
|Start Date to Submit Application||26/08/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/09/2022|
Vacancy details of Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment:
The Thane District Central Cooperative Bank is accepting online applications for 233 Junior Clerks positions. Any Graduates can apply for the following post. Check the openings in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
The scale of pay for the Junior Clerk posts is as follows. The selected candidates for Junior Clerk posts will be paid a monthly salary as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Clerk||15000 per month|
Candidates should have attained the minimum age limit and should not have completed the maximum age limit. The age limit for the Junior Clerk posts is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Clerk||21 to 38 Years|
- Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have Computer Knowledge.
The selection process involves two steps
- Selection Exam
The application fee should be paid online. The payment can be made by using Internet Banking or any other online method. Category wise application fee is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
How to Apply for Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment:
- Visit the TDCC Bank official website www.thanedccbank.in
- On the Home Page click Register or Login.
- New users may register before applying.
- Register using a valid email id or mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Applications must be submitted online by 05/09/2022.
- Print the Application form for future reference.