Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank has released the KDCC Bank Junior Clerk/Supervisor Recruitment 2022 post notification on 17/08/2022. Notification is out for 41 Junior Clerk/Supervisor Vacancies at Kanara DCCB. The application form for this recruitment is available from 17th August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates should submit the application at the given address on or before 10th September 2022. Candidates who are domicile of the Kanara district only are eligible to apply for the posts. Go through the complete notification given below for more information.
Name of the Post: Junior Clerk, Supervisor
Post Date: 17/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 41
Important Dates for KDCC Bank Junior Clerk/Supervisor Recruitment:
Online registration dates are given in the table. Candidates have to register online on or before the due date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can register now using the direct apply link given below.
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/08/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/09/2022|
Vacancy details of KDCC Bank Junior Clerk/Supervisor Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for 41 Junior Clerk/Supervisor Posts in Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank. Any Graduates can apply for the following post. Check the distribution of openings in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The scale of pay for the Junior Clerk/Supervisor posts is as follows. The selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Clerk/Supervisor||27650 – 52650 per month|
Candidates should have attained the minimum age limit and should not have completed the maximum age limit. The age limit for the Junior Clerk/Supervisor posts is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Clerk/Supervisor||18 to 35 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have Knowledge of Computer applications.
- Knowledge of Kannada & English Language.
The selection process involves two steps
- Written Exam
The application fee should be paid online. The payment can be made by using Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode. Category wise application fee is given below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||SC / ST / Cat-1||250/- + GST 45|
|2||General / OBC||500/- + GST 90|
How to Apply for KDCC Bank Junior Clerk/Supervisor Recruitment:
- Download applications from the KDCC Bank official website www.kanaradccbank.com.
- Go to the Latest News page.
- Check for the Junior Clerks/Supervisors job advertisement.
- Download the application.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Send the application by postal to the address mentioned below.
- Applications must reach the given address by 10/09/2022.
- Print the Application form for future reference.