The Staff Selection Commission has extended the online registration dates for the SSC Stenographer Grade-C LDCE 2023 Exam. The registration deadline for the SSC Stenographer Exam is extended till 18th October 2023. The earlier deadline was 10th October 2023. The last date for the candidates residing abroad, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is extended from 17/10/2023 to 25/10/2023. Candidates who have not applied can apply by visiting the official website URL.
The direct application link is provided below. The online application should be completed before the deadline. Using the SSC Recruitment link provided below, candidates can check the exam information, upcoming requirements and SSC exam calendars. Apply soon to avoid site traffic. The deadline for submitting the online application will not be extended any more.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Grade-C LDCE Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates should register using a valid email ID or mobile number.
- After registering, log in & apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
- For detailed steps to apply online click on the SSC Stenographer notification link.