SSC Stenographer 2023: Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Stenographer Grade-C LDCE Exam (2018 & 2019) Notification. Notification is out to recruit 384 candidates for the posts of Stenographer Grade C Vacancies through the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 04/09/2023 to 25/10/2023. In the content below, candidates can check the vacancy, eligibility requirements, selection procedure and fee structure. Applicants are asked to submit their online applications before the deadline to avoid any technical issues.
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade ‘C’
Post Date: 04/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 384
Place: Across India
Important Dates of SSC Stenographer 2023 Notification:
Applications must be filed online. Only online submission of applications is permitted. The table includes the date and time for the online application. Candidates must submit their applications before the deadline. Applications submitted after the deadline won’t be considered.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||04/09/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25/10/2023 (2300 hours)|
|CBT Exam||February – March, 2024|
SSC Stenographer 2023 Vacancy:
Every year, the SSC posts a large number of vacancies for Stenographer Posts. The commission has now released the tentative vacancies for Stenographer Grade “C” Recruitment. Aspirants can check the vacancies listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies|
|1||Tentative vacancies for the recruitment year, 2018||224|
|2||Tentative vacancies for the recruitment year, 2019||160|
SSC Stenographer Age limit:
The age limit for the posts of Stenographer Grade C are given below. Candidates must be under the following age restriction. The age limit for the SSC Stenographer (LDCE) Exam is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer Grade C||50|
The upper age limit for reserved categories has been relaxed. Check out age relaxation here.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|2||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years|
|3||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST).||08 years|
The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with relevant service experience.
The stages of selection are as follows. Candidates can view the selection procedure and get ready as necessary.
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards. Female candidates or candidates of Scheduled Caste (SC), a Scheduled Tribe (ST), or an Ex-Serviceman (ESM) are not required to pay a fee.
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Women||Fee exemption for candidates of these categories|
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
Candidates may follow the simple steps below to apply for the SSC Stenographer 2023 Recruitment.
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the Home Page Click ->New User? / Register Now.
- New User: Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Users who have previously registered may log in & apply directly.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates must correctly fill out all of the information requested on the application form.
- No changes can be made after the form has been submitted.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.