State Bank of India has released the SBI FLC Counsellor, FLC Director Recruitment 2023 notification on 15/06/2023. Notification is out for 194 vacancies. State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for the engagement of retired officers of SBI, erstwhile Associates (e-Abs) and other PSBs including RRBs to the following posts on a contractual basis. So Interested candidates can go through eligibility criteria and apply online from 15/06/2023 on or before 06/07/2023. Aspirants can also view the Exam Date, Post details, Vacancy details, Selection process and online Application Form in the content given below.
Name of the Post: FLC Counsellor, FLC Director
Post Date: 15/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 194
Place: Across India
Important Dates of SBI FLC Counsellor, FLC Director Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can check the online registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the FLC Counsellor and FLC Director posts as of the date of eligibility.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||15/06/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||06/07/2023|
SBI FLC Counsellor, FLC Director 2023 Vacancy Details:
Vacancy details for SBI FLC Counsellor and FLC Director recruitment are given below in detail. Candidates check the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||TOTAL|
|1||FLC Counsellor (Officers retired in|
Scale I & above of SBI / e-ABs / other PSBs / RRBs)
|2||FLC Director (Officers retired in|
Scale III & above of SBI / e-ABs / other PSBs / RRBs)
The SBI FLC Counsellor and FLC Director Salary Details are given below. The Pay Scale will be different for each post. Check the grade-wise salary details here.
|S. No||Grade of the Retired Officer||Pay Scale|
|2||MMGS-II / MMGS-III||40000|
Age limit (as on 15/06/2023):
The upper age limit for FLC Counsellor, FLC Director posts is given below. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per the Government of India Guidelines.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||FLC Counsellor, FLC Director||60 to 63 Years|
- Essential Qualifications: As counsellors are expected to counsel the public on all issues related to financial institutions, proficiency in the local language (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) and working knowledge of computers is essential.
- Specific Skills: The retired employee should possess a Smart Mobile Phone
The Selection will be based on the following process
The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply for SBI FLC Counsellor, FLC Director Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Click Careers ->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- No correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.