Reserve Bank of India has released RBI JE Recruitment 2023 notification on 09/06/2023. Online Applications are invited to fill 35 vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical). So interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 09/06/2023 to 30/06/2023. Aspirants can view the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria (the selection process, apply instructions, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates) in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Post Date: 09/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 35
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RBI JE Recruitment 2023:
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. Candidates can check the Online Registration Dates and Exam Dates in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the Junior Engineer post before applying. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||09/06/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||30/06/2023|
|Date of Examination||15/07/2023|
Vacancy details of RBI JE Recruitment 2023:
Reserve Bank of India has announced Junior Engineer (Civil) and (Electrical) vacancies. Candidates can check the post-wise vacancy details in the below tabular column. Category-wise vacancy details are also available here.
|S. No||Recruitment Zone||Vacancies||EXS||PwBD|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
RBI Junior Engineer Salary:
Candidates selected for the RBI Junior Engineer posts will get a monthly salary as scheduled by the Government. Check the salary details in the below table. Other allowances will be applicable as per Government rules. Pay Scale 20700 – 55700.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer||33,900 (Basic Pay)|
RBI JE Age limit (as on 01/06/2023):
Candidates who apply for the Junior Engineer post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the post. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for specific categories. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Candidates should have completed three years B.E/B.Tech Degree with 55% marks or Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering with minimum 65% of marks.
The selection will be based on the following stages.
- Online Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
RBI JE Application Fee:
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
|SC / ST / PWD / EXS||50 + 18% GST|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||450 + 18% GST|
How to Apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2023:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the RBI Junior Engineer 2023 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the RBI website www.rbi.org.in
- Click Opportunities@RBI ->Vacancies-> Junior Engineer posts -> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.