NIACL Recruitment 2021: New India Assurance Company Limited has released the NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 notification on 24/08/2021. Notification is out for 317 AO (Generalists) Vacancies in Scale I cadre. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/09/2021 to 21/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer
Post Date: 24/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 317
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NIACL AO Recruitment 2021:
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/09/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21/09/2021|
|Date for Phase-I Online Examination (Tentative)||October 2021|
|Date for Phase-II Online Examination (Tentative)||November 2021|
Vacancy Details of NIACL AO Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|9||ID / Mul.||07|
NIACL AO Salary:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Administrative Officer||Basic pay of 32,795/- in the scale of 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable|
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Administrative Officer||21 to 30 years|
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / SSCOs||05 years|
1. Administrative Officer
- Candidates must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate / post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- Candidates should possess a certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 30/09/2021.
Note: Candidates who are in the Final Year / Semester of their Graduation may also apply.
The selection will be based on
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
NIACL AO Exam Pattern:
a. Preliminary Examination
|S. No||Name of Tests||Language||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||English||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||Eng/Hindi||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||Eng/Hindi||35||20 minutes|
b. Main Examination
|S. No||Name of Tests||Marks||Language||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||Eng/Hindi||40 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||50||Eng||40 minutes|
|3||Test of General Awareness||50||Eng/Hindi||30 minutes|
|4||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||Eng/Hindi||40 minutes|
- GEN/EWS & OBC: 750/-
- SC/ST/PWBD: 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for NIACL AO Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.newindia.co.in
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for NIACL AO Recruitment 2021:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 01/09/2021)|
|NIACL Official Website||Click here|
|NIACL Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
I am +2pas