NIACL AO Admit Card 2021: New India Assurance Company Limited has released the NIACL AO Prelims Admit Card on 04/10/2021. Candidates who applied for the NIACL AO 2021 Exam are advised to download their Online Exam Admit Card from the NIACL official website at www.newindia.co.in. Instructions to download the admit card can be found here. Refer to the Online exam dates given in the tabular column. The prelims exam will be conducted on 16th October 2021. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the NIACL AO recruitment Process.
NIACL AO Admit Card Download:
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the direct download link given below using their User ID and Password. The Administrative Officer Admit Card download link will be active from 04/10/2021 to 16/10/2021.
|NIACL Admit Card|
|Start Date to Download Prelims Admit Card||04/10/2021 (Released)|
|Last Date to Download Prelims Admit Card||16/10/2021|
|Prelims Exam Date||16/10/2021|
How to Download the NIACL AO Admit Card 2021:
We have provided the step by step process of how to download the NIACL AO Hall Ticket for NIACL Administrative Officer Exam 2021. So candidates shall refer the below steps and download the admit cards comfortably.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of NIACL @www.newindia.co.in.
- On the home page click on the link Recruitment-> Recruitment of AO 2021-> Download Call Letter.
- Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
- Download the admit card and take a printout.
Important Instructions on NIACL Admit Card:
- The examination will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password available on the call letter to enter the online exam site.
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring any photo identity proof along with the call letter.
- Identity Proof such as Adar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, Passport or Driving License.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- Candidates need to take the Admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.