National Housing Bank has released the NHB Officer Recruitment 2022 notification. Notification is out for 14 vacancies for appointment of Officers such as Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Officers for Supervision on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29/07/2022 to 22/08/2022. Candidates can read the given steps in the below content and apply online. Candidates are also advised to view all the given instructions for more information.
Name of the Post: Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Officers for Supervision
Post Date: 26/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 14
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHB Officer Recruitment 2022:
The online application date, Call letter date and NHB Recruitment 2022 Exam Date are given in the table. Candidates can apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates must be a citizen of India.
|Start Date of Online Application||29/07/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/08/2022|
|Last Date for Payment of fees/intimation charges||22/08/2022|
|Download e-Call Letter for Interview||Separate Intimation|
|Conduct of Interview||Sep / Oct 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||Oct / Nov 2022|
Vacancy Details of NHB Officer Recruitment 2022:
Notification is out for 14 Vacancies such as Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Officers for Supervision. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Check the below table for post-wise vacancy details.
|FRESH RECRUITMENT (ON CONTRACT)|
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Chief Compliance Officer||–||–||01||–||03||04|
|2. Chief Information Security Officer|
|3. Chief Financial Officer|
|4. Chief Technology Officer|
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Officers for Supervision||01||01||03||01||04||10|
Salary will be applicable as per bank rules. A consolidated remuneration per month will be different for each post.
Age limit (as on 01/07/2022):
Candidates must have attained the required age limit as on 01/07/2022. The maximum age limit specified is applicable to Unreserved and EWS Category candidates.
|Post||Age (Minimum )||Age (Maximum)|
|All CXO positions||40 years||57 years|
|Officers for Supervision||57 years||63 Years|
Candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen category have age relaxation as per Government rules. Age relaxation for various categories is as under.
SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen (including ECOs / SSCOs) / OBC / PwD: As the maximum age limit is more than 56 in both cases, no further age relaxation is permitted.
1. Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Graduate in any discipline with CAIIB and CS.
- The CCO shall have an overall experience of at least 15 years in the banking or financial services (of which) minimum 5 years shall be in the Compliance / Audit / Finance / Legal / Risk Management functions in senior management level.
- Certified Banking Compliance Professional by IIBF is preferred.
- CA / MBA / Post Graduate degree or equivalent is preferred.
2. Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology disciplines namely Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) from a university / Institute recognised by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- The Candidate must have International Certifications like CISA / CISM / CISSP / CDPSE / CCSP etc.
- The candidate should have an overall experience of at least 15 years in the area of IT/Information Security (of which) 5 years should be in the area of managing or implementing Information Security / Cyber Security projects / activities. Experience in
Banking / Financial Sector will be preferred.
3. Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Basic: Chartered Accountant
- Preferred: PRM/FRM Certification and / or CFA
- Minimum 15 years post qualification work experience in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks / large Corporates / PSUs / FIs / financial services organizations, of which 10 years should be in Banks / Fis (of which five years should be at senior management level).
4. Chief Technology Officer
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology disciplines namely Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) from a university/Institute recognised by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
The Candidate must have an overall experience of at least 15 years in IT related areas/projects involving ERP / DC / DR Management (of which) 5 years should be at senior management level managing or implementing large IT projects. Experience in Banking/Financial Sector will be preferred.
5. Officers for Supervision
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Grade C/D officers from RBI/NABARD/PSBs who have worked in the Supervision Department OR at least Scale IV/V officers in Public Sector Banks with at least 10 years of experience in supervision especially branch audit and other audit experience with proficiency in computer and working knowledge in MS- Excel. Knowledge of power BI tools will be desirable.
Selection for the will be done through two stages as follows
The application fee should be paid online. Application Fee/Intimation Charge once paid will not be refunded. The amount of fee to be paid for OBC, UR, SC, ST, PWD & other categories is as follows.
|SC / ST / PwBD||175/-|
|Other than SC / ST / PwBD||850/-|
How to Apply for NHB Officer Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of NHB www.nhb.org.in.
- Click on -> [email protected] ->CURRENT VACANCIES ->Recruitment of Officers in Various Scales – 2022 ->Click here to Apply Online.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, Left thumb impression, handwritten declaration & signature.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Important Links for NHB Officer Recruitment 2022:
Check the NHB Notification 2022 PDF using the below links.