Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the J&K Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification on 29/08/2023. Notification is out to fill 390 Apprentice vacancies. Candidates who are looking for J&K Bank Recruitment can check the eligibility details and apply online from 29th August 2023. The online application link will be available to the candidates from 29/08/2023 to 12/09/2023. Selected candidates will be engaged in branches/offices across India. For more details go through the complete notification. Aspirants shall keep visiting our Bank Job page regularly to get the latest Job updates.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 29/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 390
Place: Across India
Important Dates for J&K Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Applications will be accepted only Online. Candidates can check the Online Registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the Apprentice posts. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||29/08/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12/09/2023|
Vacancy details of J&K Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
The J&K Bank has released the 390 Vacancies for the Apprentice Post. The category-wise and district/area-wise vacancy distribution is given in detail. Refer to the vacancies given in the below table.
|S.No.||Name of District/Area||Total Vacancies||SC||ST||SEBC/OBC||EWS||PCP/PwBD||UR|
Candidates selected for the Apprentice post will get a monthly stipend as given below. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Stipend|
|1||Apprentice||7500 + 1500 per month|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2023):
Candidates applying for the post must satisfy the following age limit as on 01/01/2023 to be eligible for the posts. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC / ST / OBC / PWBD candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||20 to 28 Years|
- Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree from a recognized Institute / University.
- Must be proficient in the local language (reading, writing, speaking and understanding).
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Online Written Test
The structure of the online written examination (objective type) would be as follows.
- Online examination will be conducted only in English language.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers (1/4th of marks will be deducted)
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Fees once paid will not be refunded. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted.
How to Apply for J&K Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the J&K Bank Apprentice 2023 Recruitment.
- Candidate should initially register or create his/her profile in the web portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Visit the J&K Bank website www.jkbank.com
- Click Careers -> Engagement of Apprentices -> Apply Online -> Click here for New Registration
- Register using the active email ID and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.