South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank has released the SCDCC Bank Staff Computer Programmer & Second Division Clerk Recruitment 2023 notification on 28/08/2023. Notification is out for 125 Staff Computer Programmer and Second Division Clerk Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20/09/2023. Candidates can read the instructions below and apply online. Candidates are also advised to view all the given eligibility details for more information on SCDCCB Recruitment 2023.
Name of the Post: Computer Programmer, Second Division Clerk
Post Date: 28/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 125
Important Dates for SCDCC Bank Computer Programmer & Second Division Clerk Recruitment 2023:
Online registration dates are given in the table. Candidates have to submit the online application on or before the due date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can register now using the direct apply link given below.
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/09/2023|
Vacancy details of SCDCC Bank Computer Programmer & Second Division Clerk Recruitment 2023:
Online applications are invited only from eligible applicants. This recruitment is to hire 125 vacancies. Any eligible candidates can apply for the following post. Check the openings in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Second Division Clerk||123|
The scale of pay for the above posts is as follows. The selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Computer Programmer||36985 to 89600|
|2||Second Division Clerk||24910 to 55655|
To be eligible for the Computer Programmer & Second Division Clerk position candidates must meet the following age requirements as of 20/09/2023. Check the maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Computer Programmer||35 Years|
|2||Second Division Clerk||35 Years|
Check age relaxation here. Age relaxation is applicable only for the following categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||40 years|
1. Computer Programmer
- Candidates should have completed MCA in any recognized University in Karnataka or B.E. / M.Sc in Computer Science.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience.
2. Second Division Clerk
- Any Degree / Post Graduation Degree in any recognized University in Karnataka and minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer.
Selection will be based on the following stages
- Online Test
Candidates can check the exam pattern for Computer Programmer and Second Division Clerk below.
|4.||Computer Related Subjects||100|
Second Division Clerk:
|5.||Constitution of India||25|
|6.||Subject relevant to the objectives & activities of the society||25|
The application fee should be paid online. Application Fee/Intimation Charge once paid will not be refunded. The amount of fee to be paid for UR, SC, ST, OBC & other categories is as follows.
|1||SC / ST||590/-|
|2||General / OBC||1180/-|
How to Apply for SCDCC Bank Computer Programmer & Second Division Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- Apply online by visiting the SCDCCB official website www.scdccbank.com
- Click -> Recruitment -> Apply Online.
- Register using their active email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the given details.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay their application fee online mode only.
- Print the Application form for future reference.