Bangalore District Cooperative Central Bank has released the Bangalore DCC Bank Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Branch Manager Recruitment 2023 notification on 30/01/2023. Notification is out for 96 Vacancies for the appointment of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Branch Manager and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 30/01/2023 to 28/02/2023. Candidates can read the instructions below and apply online. Candidates are also advised to view all the given eligibility details for more information on Bangalore DCCB Recruitment 2023.
HPCL Recruitment 2023: Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator Posts, Salary 7,52,000 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Branch Manager, Driver
Post Date: 30/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 96
Important Dates for Bangalore DCC Bank Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Branch Manager Recruitment 2023
Online registration dates are given in the table. Candidates have to submit the online application on or before the due date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can register now using the direct apply link given below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||30/01/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/02/2023|
Vacancy details of Bangalore DCC Bank Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Branch Manager Recruitment 2023
Online applications are invited from eligible applicants. This recruitment is to hire 96 vacancies such as Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Branch Manager, Driver, Computer Operator and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the following post. Check the distribution of openings in the given table.
The pay scale for the above posts is applicable as per Government rules. The selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary as specified in the official notification pdf. The official notification PDF link is given at the end of the article.
- Branch Manager – 40900 – 78200
- Senior Assistant – 37900 – 70850
- Stenographer – 37900 – 70850
- Junior Assistant – 30350 – 58250
- Computer Operator – 30350 – 58250
- Driver – 27650 – 52650
- Group D – 23500 – 47650
To be eligible for the Branch Manager / Senior Assistant / Junior Assistant / Stenographer / Computer Operator / Driver / Group D positions candidates must meet the following age requirements. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Branch Manager / Senior Assistant / Junior Assistant / Stenographer / Computer Operator / Driver / Group D||18 to 35 Years|
Check Age relaxation in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|2||General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B / Other||03 years|
1. Branch Manager / Senior Assistant
- Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree.
2. Stenographer / Junior Assistant / Computer Operator
- Pre-University Course (PUC), Diploma (Commercial Practice).
3. Driver / Group D
- Candidates should have completed SSLC (10th).
- Online Test / Skill Test / Interview
The application fee should be paid online. Application Fee/Intimation Charge once paid will not be refunded. The amount of fee to be paid for all categories is as follows.
|1||SC / ST||750/-|
|2||General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||1500/-|
How to Apply for Bangalore DCC Bank Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Branch Manager Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Bangalore DCCB official website www.bengalurudccbank.com
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Log in and apply for suitable posts.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee online mode only.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.