Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the HPCL Recruitment 2023: Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator Posts notification on 31/01/2023. Notification is out to engage 60 vacancies in HPCL, Mumbai. The online registration opens on 01st February 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01/02/2023 to 25/02/2023. The online application link is given at the end of the article. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the post-wise vacancy details in the below content.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Nurse, Pharmacist, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician Posts, 193 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator, Assistant Boiler Technician, Assistant Maintenance Technician
Post Date: 31/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 60
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment 2023: Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online registration for the Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator, Assistant Boiler Technician and Assistant Maintenance Technician posts will be active from 1st February 2023.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/02/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of HPCL Recruitment 2023: Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator Posts
Online Application is invited for Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator, Assistant Boiler Technician and Assistant Maintenance Technician Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table and also check the HPCL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF. Interested candidates can check below for more information regarding the posts.
|S. No||Post Name||Total|
|1||Assistant Process Technician||30|
|2||Assistant Fire & Safety Operator||18|
|3||Assistant Boiler Technician||07|
|4||Assistant Maintenance Technician||05|
Salary will be credited monthly to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given basic salary details in the below table. Remuneration for all the above positions will be approximately 7,52,000/- per annum.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator, Assistant Boiler Technician, Assistant Maintenance Technician||27,500 – 100000|
HPCL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The age limit will be followed as per Government Rules. Candidates can check the age limit in the given table. Eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Process Technician||18 to 25 years|
|2||Assistant Fire & Safety Operator||18 to 25 years|
|3||Assistant Boiler Technician||18 to 25 years|
|4||Assistant Maintenance Technician||18 to 25 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following categories.
- 5 years for SC / ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD (VH / OH / HH) candidates
Candidates can check the qualification details below.
Note: 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD.
1. Assistant Process Technician:
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc (60% marks) with Chemistry as Principal Subject (Honors) / Polymer Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry.
- Diploma in relevant discipline with 60% marks.
2. Assistant Boiler Technician
- Candidates should have completed 12th standard (60% marks) or ITI (60%) and 1st Class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate.
3. Assistant Fire & Safety Operator
- Candidates should have completed 12th standard with science (60% marks) and Basic Fire Fighting Course Certificate or Sub Officers Course from Nagpur Fire College or
- Diploma in Fire & Safety (60% marks) with Valid heavy vehicle driving license.
4. Assistant Maintenance Technician
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification & Skill Test
Computer based test will be of objective questions and comprises of two parts.
- General Aptitude
- Technical / Professional Knowledge
Candidates can check the category wise application fees. The application fee is applicable for all positions. All the candidates must ensure that the payment is completed.
- UR / OBC / EWS / ESM candidates: 590/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Nil
HPCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023: Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Candidates have to visit the HPCL Portal www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Online registration starts from 01/03/2023 to 25/02/2023.
- Click ->Career Opportunities-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.