Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has released the AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts notification on 16/01/2023. Notification is out for 50 Management Trainee vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/01/2023 to 05/02/2023. Follow the given steps to submit the online application. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the details given below for more information. The AIC Management Trainee Exam will be conducted on 25th February 2023.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 16/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 50
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
Online application dates are given in the table. Candidates can apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. The tentative exam date is also given here.
Start Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online
|Tentative Date of Online Examination|
Vacancy Details of AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
Notification is out for 50 Management Trainee Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Refer the below table for category-wise vacancy details.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Vacancies|
The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated pay as given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2023):
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 1st Jan 1993 and not later than 31st December 2001 (both dates inclusive).
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Min)|
Age Limit (Max)
|1||Management Trainee||21 years||30 years|
Candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen category have age relaxation as per Government rules. Age relaxation for various categories is as under.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
- Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post Graduate Degree.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
The application fee should be paid online. The amount of fee to be paid for OBC / UR / SC / ST / PWD / EWS categories is as follows:
|1||General / OBC / EWS||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||200/-|
How to Apply for AIC Recruitment 2023: Management Trainee Posts
- Candidates may visit the official website of AIC www.aicofindia.com
- Click -> Careers -> Online Application Link.
- New users must register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy required document in the prescribed format.
- The payment should be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print the Application form for future reference.