Life Insurance Corporation has released the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification on 14/01/2023. Notification is invited from Indian citizens for filling up 300 Vacancies in LIC, India. Candidates willing to apply for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 can check the given eligibility criteria and apply online from 15/01/2023 on or before 31/01/2023. On this page, eligible Indian nationals can see information about Assistant Administrative Officer positions, requirements for applying, the selection process, how to apply, the fee schedule, pattern, and exam dates. The content below includes an online application link. Visitors must frequently check the page to stay updated on Bank Jobs 2023.
Name of the Post: Assistant Administrative Officer
Post Date: 14/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 300
Place: Across India
Important Dates for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can check the registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the LIC AAO Recruitment posts as of the date of eligibility.
|Start Date of Online Registration and Payment of Fees||15/01/2023|
|Last Date of Online Registration and Payment of Fees||31/01/2023|
|Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination||7 to 10 days before exam|
|Preliminary Examination||17/02/2023 & 20/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of LIC AAO Recruitment 2023:
The Life Insurance Corporation has announced 300 vacancies for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment 2023. The category-wise vacancy distribution is given below.
LIC AAO Salary:
The pay for candidates hired for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2023 positions is listed below. See the pay scale information below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Administrative Officer||53600 – 102090|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2023):
Age restrictions for LIC Recruitment 2023 are shown below. Candidates who apply for the LIC Recruitment must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check here the minimum and maximum age restrictions. Only those in the reserved categories will be able to access the age relaxations.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Administrative Officer||21 to 30 years|
1. Assistant Administrative Officer
- Candidates should have completed any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
The Selection for LIC Recruitment will involve the following stages.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
The LIC Assistant Administrative Officers recruitment involves two exams i.e. Prelims exam and Mains Exam. The prelims test will be objective type with multiple choice questions and include the following components.
- The online examination will be in English & Hindi.
|S.No.||Section||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Section||Test Name||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Medium||Min Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||30||90||English & Hindi||40||45||40minutes|
|2||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||English & Hindi||27||30||20 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||90||English & Hindi||40||45||40 minutes|
|4||Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||English & Hindi||27||30||20 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||25||English||9||10||30 Minutes|
The fee is non-refundable and applies to all candidates. Candidates should pay the requisite fee online only from 15/01/2023 to 31/01/2023. Check below for details.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/ PwBD||85/- +|
Transaction Charges + GST
|UR /OBC / Others||700/- +|
Transaction Charges + GST
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can check the simple steps given below and apply for the LIC AAO 2023 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the LIC official website www.licindia.in.
- On the home page Click -> Careers -> Recruitment of AAO(Generalist)-2023 -> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- To register, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- Registration number and password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- No correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.